Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Confessions

Ember's P.O.V

I picked up the remote and changed the channel for the hundredth time. Nothing was on. I sighed heavily as I settled on the news. I looked over at the clock, it read 12:40. I squeezed my eyes shut. The flight was at 12:30. I had to keep myself occupied, I had to keep my mind off of it. I tried to focus on the news but it wasn't cutting it. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, knowing it was probably safe now.

43 missed calls.

9 voicemails

38 text messages

I groaned and scrolled through the texts. Only 1 was from Alex. I fought the urge to read it. I had to.

I fell to the ground. My hand covered my mouth as I continued to read the text.

Alex's P.O.V

"Cheer up bro, you're getting married in less than 24 hours." Rian said bumping my shoulder as we drove home. I stared out the window, I knew I was happy, I knew I loved Marissa. I knew she loved me and I knew that when I saw her everything would be fine.

We pulled up to my house and I grabbed my bags.

"Thanks guys. See you tomorrow." They all waved their goodbyes and drove up. My house stood before me. The girl I loved stood inside it.

"BABY!" I heard Marissa call throughout the house. A smile crept on my face. A small girl with short blonde hair ran full speed towards me. I picked her up and spun her around, embracing her in a hug…

"I missed you." I breathed as I sat her back down on the floor. I kissed her on the lips as she ran her hands through my hair.

"I missed you too Alex. I can't believe tomorrow's our big day." She smiled big. I could tell she was excited about it.

"I'm excited to be able to call you my wife." She smiled at me and pushed her forehead against mine.

"I'm excited to become a Gaskarth." I chucked and picked up my bag, giving her a little kiss before I walked into our room. I let the bag fall, little things falling out of it, I didn't care. I just wanted to lay down and sleep.

"Baby." Marissa climbed on top of me, rubbing my back. My eyes shut, it felt good.

"Mmm?"

"I'm going to Veronica's since we can't see each other until I'm walking down that isle."

"Already? I just got home." I pouted. Marissa was keeping my mind off Ember.

"Awh baby, I'm sorry. We're going to lunch, and I'm going to be late. I love you babe. See you tomorrow." She leaned forward and kissed me lightly. She jumped off me and ran out the door. I threw my head back from exhaustion. I checked my phone, still nothing. I threw it off the bed and shut my eyes. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock.I had been asleep for 5 hours. I decided to get up and make some food. I changed into some shorts and I grabbed a shirt from my suit case. I froze. It was the Blink 182 shirt. It was folded neatly inside. I quickly pushed aside the thought and put it on.

"ALEX." I heard Jack call into my house and the door slam behind him.

"My brother." I laughed as he followed me into the kitchen.

"You ready for tomorrow?" He wiggled his eye brows up and down.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smirked.

"Well, I'm dateless." I rolled my eyes.

"Jack, when do you ever have a date for an event, you scare off all the ladies." Jack laughed, he knew it was true.

"I was so excited when Ember said yes." My face fell.

"Because for once you had a date?"

"No because she was such a down to earth classy girl. I felt like I connected with her a lot. Like why did she run off? I don't get it." I swallowed hard.

"Did you like her?" I dared to ask.

"Yeah dude. Like even though we knew her for what, three or four days? I felt like I knew her forever. She was just so different." The smile on his face turn into a grin as he talked about her.

"I know what you mean."I wanted to just change the subject.

"She was just so perfect. Like she came out of no where. When I saw her, the night she came, she just blew my mind."

"Jack, she was half naked." I rolled my eyes.

"That's besides the point." His grinned remained on his face.

"You hungry?" I said finally changing the subject.

"Yeah dude, you making food?" I winked at him.

"Pasta?" Jack nodded. I could tell he was still thinking about her. It was starting to make me mad.

Why was it making me so mad? She wasn't even mine and I was about to marry the girl whom i've been dating for 3 years. What is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the other one I promised today.

Enjoy, thank you for reading by the way. It makes me so happy.