Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Knowing The Truth

I woke up and looked at the clock.I had been asleep for 5 hours. I decided to get up and make some food. I changed into some shorts and I grabbed a shirt from my suit case. I froze. It was the Blink 182 shirt. It was folded neatly inside. I quickly pushed aside the thought and put it on.

"ALEX." I heard Jack call into my house and the door slam behind him.

"My brother." I laughed as he followed me into the kitchen.

"You ready for tomorrow?" He wiggled his eye brows up and down.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smirked.

"Well, I'm dateless." I rolled my eyes.

"Jack, when do you ever have a date for an event, you scare off all the ladies." Jack laughed, he knew it was true.

"I was so excited when Ember said yes." My face fell.

"Because for once you had a date?"

"No because she was such a down to earth, classy girl. I felt like I connected with her a lot. Like why did she run off? I don't get it." I swallowed hard.

"Did you like her?" I dared to ask.

"Yeah dude. Like even though we knew her for what, three or four days? I felt like I knew her forever. She was just so different." The smile on his face turned into a grin as he talked about her.

"I know what you mean."I wanted to just change the subject.

"She was just so perfect. Like she came out of no where. When I saw her, the night she came, she just blew my mind."

"Jack, she was half naked." I rolled my eyes.

"That's besides the point." His grinned remained on his face.

"You hungry?" I said finally changing the subject.

"Yeah dude, you making food?" I winked at him.

"Pasta?" Jack nodded. I could tell he was still thinking about her. It was starting to make me mad.

Why was it making me so mad? She wasn't even mine and I was about to marry the girl whom I've been dating for 3 years. What is wrong with me?

I took a bite of my pasta and quickly picked up my cell phone. Nothing. I sighed heavily. Jack was casusally leaning against the counter, eating his pasta.

"You okay dude?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I confirmed. "Just nervous about tomorrow." I lied. I was getting used to it.

"I'd be too if I were you. How nervous would that make a person? Knowing you're pledging to be committed to one person on a certain day? Sounds sketchy." I flashed a smile, Jack was so dumb sometimes. "You planning on going out tonight?" I shook my head, making a negative answer.

"I'll be too worried I'd get drunk and forget about the wedding in the morning." Jack rinsed out his bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

"If you change your mind, we're going to a party at Panic's hotel room." They had came in town for the party. I nodded, knowing that I wouldn't change my mind.

Jack left shorty after to go get ready for the party. I put on a movie and jumped on the couch. My german shepard Nixon jumped on the couch next to me.

"Nixon, I don't know what i'd do without you. Keeping me company all the time." He pushed his nose into my hand, signaling that he wanted to be petted. He leaned his head into my lap as I petted him gently. My phone soon vibrated and I jumped as I went for my pocket. I rolled my eyes as I hit answer.

"Hello mother." I said with a chipper voice.

"ALEX." She was always too joyful. "Tomorrow's the big day, are you nervous?"

"Yeah mom, the mom people talk about it, the more real it becomes to me." She laughed, annoyingly might I add.

"I'm so glad you're marrying Marissa. She's such a lovely girl." I smiled to myself.

"Yeah mom, she is." I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Maybe that was a good thing?
♠ ♠ ♠
A little filler. Now you guys know how Jack felt ;)

Comment <3