Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Accepted

I ended up drinking a lot and getting a lot good with the boys.

"So this band of yours do you guys like tour and stuff?" They all nodded. "You guys are so lucky, i'd kill to do that kind of stuff." I laughed laying back on the leather couch.

"You should listen to us play sometime." Jack said. I finally learned all their names, and remembered them. I gave them a small smile and nodded in reply.

"So, when's the big day?" I asked, looking towards Alex.

"June 3." He said half-heartedly.

"Your ready to give up all your freedom?" I asked, pushing my drink to my lips. He shrugged.

"I think it's just time to grow up." He said putting his hands behind his head. All the guys looked at each other and bursted out in laughter.

"Oh, yeah, sure." I managed to get out. I looked down at my phone. I realized it was 4am.

"Damn, I really should get going." I sighed standing up and stretching.

"NO! I just made a new best friend." He said jumping up and grabbing on to me. I giggled.

"It was really nice meeting you guys." Smiling, I walked towards the door. All the boys got up and we exchanged hugs. I smiled behind me as I shut the door. I pressed the button for the elevator.

"EM!" I turned around to reveal Jack coming out of the door way.

I giggled. "Yes, Jack?" He stuck his hand out and revealed a wad of cash. I shook my head. "No Jack, I can't take it. You guys were more than kind to me tonight." He shoved it in the hand and smiled.

"We're going to be here all week. Are you free tomorrow?" I bit down on my lip and smiled.

"Infact I am." A grin took over his face.

"Here." I grabbed a pen from the desk by the elevator and wrote down my phone number. "Give that to all the boys, okay?" I said giving him a sheepish smile.

"Thanks." He nodded. I gave him one last hug before getting on the elevator down.

I threw off my clothes as quickly as I could once I walked inside the door of my house. I stepped into the shower and rinsed myself off. I put on a loose T-shirt and crawled into bed. It was more than a good night.

'Was it all a dream I had? Time for us to wakeup.' I groaned to hear my phone going off. It was an unknown number. I quickly hit answer.

"Mhello?" I mumbled into the cell phone.

"Marsh!" The voice was overly awake and loud. It was Jack.

"Is there a reason you're calling me so early?" I spoke, getting out of bed and walking into my kitchen. I put the coffee on the burner and pressed start.

"You don't sleep in Vegas silly." I rolled my eyes, I begged to differ. "JACK FUCKING ASK HER ALREADY" I heard a not so chipper Alex scream. I giggled. "Would you like to hang out with us today?" Jack asked in an elegantly voice.

"It would be my pleasure."

"Yay! Get ready and meet us the strip in an hour!" Jack told me. I accepted and hung up the phone. Boys.

I went into my room after finishing my coffee and looked through my closet. I grabbed a pink tight V-neck and some white high waisted shorts. I quickly added some volume into my hair and left it straight. I added eyeliner and a thin line of eyeliner.

After finishing up I grabbed my car keys and jumped into my car. Today was going to be a journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?:)

Trying to update this a lot.