Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Bad

A faint ringtone came from out of no where. Alex sighed as he dug it out of his pocket.

"Hey Marissa." He plopped into the chair, shutting his eyes. "I miss you too. I can't wait for the wedding either." I could see him form a genuine smile. "The boys miss you too." I sighed. "Okay, love you too. Bye." He said hanging up the phone. He caught eye contact with me. "Sorry about that."

"It's good to see love really exists." I smiled and continued to walk to my room. I shut the light off and crawled into bed. The picture of Alex's smile was burned into my head.

An hour passed and I couldn't sleep. I crawled out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and pour some water into it.

"Can't sleep?" I jumped up and saw Alex. I finished my drink in my mouth and replied.

"No, just thinking about things." I replied sheepishly.

"Need someone to talk to?" Alex asked.

"It's nothing really." I smiled, pushing that annoying piece of hair behind my ear.

"Em, just because i've known you for two days doesn't mean I don't care about you. I want to help now speak." I laughed.

"That's not the thing Alex, trust me."

"Then tell me this thing." He said walking into the kitchen and facing me.

"It's not that easy Alex." I said truthfully.

"Sure it is." He smirked. As if he knew what was going on inside my head.

"How easy is it to tell a guy that's getting married that he's perfect in every single way. How easy is it to be jealous of this mystery girl that he's marrying. How easy is it to tell someone so perfect all of that." Alex stood there. Not moving. I could tell he was taken back. I knew what I had thought. It was just the alcohol that pushed me to say it. "Sorry Alex. I didn't mean to say that." I said regretting what I said.

Next thing I know his lips are on mine. I stood there, it was my turn to be taken back. I kissed back when I gained my composure. I pulled back slowly, not wanting the kiss to end. I looked up at him an into his eyes.

"Alex." I stated. "I was so wrong to say that. I'm sorry. I said putting my hand over my mouth. I pushed past him and made my way to my room.

"Ember wait." He called. I ignored him and jumped on my bed. I couldn't help the flow of tears that escaped my eyes.

I woke up and all the boys were gone. I looked at the clock that read 4:00pm. I groaned, I always slept in late when I drank. I grabbed my phone and I had a text. It sadly wasn't who I wanted it to be.

-Morning :)

It was from Jack.

-Morning Jackjack. Where'd you guys go?

-Shopping. Marissa wants Alex to bring her back somethings. Save me.

-I have work tonight. Sorry.

-You're not going back there.

-Jack it's my job. I have tooo.

-No, Em, it will do you no good to go back there.

-It will get me money.

-Em please no.

Frusterated I threw my phone on my bed and took a shower. By the time I was done putting clothes on and getting ready it was 5:30pm. I sighed, I didn't want to go to work but I knew I had too. I grabbed my bag and threw it into my car. I drove to place I wanted to be at least.

I walked inside the building and froze when I saw four familiar faces, in a place I'd never expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and maybe i'll put the next one;)