Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

The Unexpected

I shook my head, I was probably seeing things. I wasn't, sure enough those four faces were Rian, Zack, Jack and of course, Alex.

"She's not doing it!" I heard Jack yell.

"You can't make her do shit." Alex added.

"Guys?" I asked, my voice shaking.

I froze. What the hell were they doing here. They all turned to me, I could feel my face loosing all its color. I slowly walked forward.

"Em-" Alex started.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I screamed, my emotions quickly turning. By now I was next to them, they were standing with my boss.

"This is true Ember?" My boss asked.

"What?"

"You want to quit?" My jaw dropped. They were trying to get me fired.

"No, this is all just a big misunderstanding." I said laughing nervously.

"No, you're not working here anymore." Rian said, I could almost feel the anger in his voice.

"Stop fighting this." Alex said. I could now feel my anger boiling back up.

"Don't fucking act like you can walk up in here and tell me what to do. I'm a big girl and if I wanted to do something i'd do it. You're not my parents. You're trying to get me fired from my job, and then what? I live on the streets like everyone else here that doesn't have a job? Alex you don't get it do you, I have to work for me to get by, all you have to do is write lyrics and you get thousands of dollars. Well, news flash, not everyone can be famous. Don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do. I don't know who you think you even are." I finished my yelling and ran into the bathroom. I could feel hot tears run down my face as I slammed the door behind me. I slid down the wall and brought my knees up to my chest.

Breath Em, breathe. I repeated inside my head.

I heard a faint knock on the door. I ignored it. It got louder.

"Go away." I cried, wiping one of my tears. I looked down at my now black finger from my makeup. I heard the door open aways, I dug my face into my knees.

"Em." I heard Zack say softly. "Please don't cry." He got down on the floor with me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"You, don't, get it" I said between cries.

"Shh, don't talk, just let it out." I did as I was told and just cried. I felt like I was crying forever. "You know," he started, "this was all Alex's idea. He wouldn't have bothered to come down here if he didn't care about you." He said, still rocking me back and forth. I finally put my head up.

"Zack, think about it, in three days, you guys will be gone. You'll be back on the East coast doing your own thing. I'll be here. Caring about me is just a waste." I said calming myself down as I spoke.

"Em, open your eyes. If we cared about you, we wouldn't let you live on the streets and we sure as hell wouldn't leave you here. These past three days I've never seen any of us connect with someone faster than we did with you." I smiled at him, as if that's what made everything better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was short, but I needed to updated and I had to do it fast. Next one will be longer I promise.

Thank you guys for the comments and for reading, you guys are the best :)