Status: Finished- Sequel up.

You Look So Much Cuter Naked

Interruption

"Thank you, Zack. I don't know what i'm going to do without this job though." I sighed, thinking about my options.

"Don't worry about it, let us worry about it. Now let's get out of here, okay?" He said standing up, offering his hand. I nodded lightly and let him pull me to my feet. We opened the bathroom door and I could instantly feel 3 pairs of eyes on me.

"Em-" Jack started.

"Jack, don't worry." I let out a huge breath, "I'm quitting." Relief washed over all of their faces. "And Alex, i'm sorry for lashing out at you." He smiled. "Friends?" I asked. He nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"Friends," he repeated.

Friendship, the same word used in Ancient Greece for lover, but here, just meant friends.

I told my manager that I couldn't be working here anymore and he gave me my last paycheck.

"Uh, I guess I'm going home." I shrugged.

"No, stay another night with us." He begged. I sighed and agreed.

"Want a ride to my house?" I offered. "They can follow me there." He smiled and hopped into my car. We drove to my house in slience. It wasn't awkward I think he could just tell I wanted to be home.

I ran inside and grabbed a handful of clothes, just in case we went out. I through them in duffle bag and walked outside.

I sighed as I piled into the rental car the boys were using. Rian driving, Zack in the passenger and Alex and Jack on either side of me.

"You're too beautiful not to smile." Jack whispered to me. I giggled.

"Jack, I'm trying to smile. I'm just scared for what happens next." I admitted, biting my lip. Truth was, I was terrified as to what was going to happen next. For all I know the boys could ditch me and i'd be fucked begging for my job back. I knew the boys probably wouldn't do that, but the idea inside my head never slipped my mind.

"Hungry?" Rian asked as we walked into their hotel room. I shook my head, there was no way I could eat with so many emotions going through my head.

"If you don't mind, i'd like to just sleep." I said curling my legs up to my chest a I plopped onto the couch.

"Here, you can sleep in Jacks room." Rian said picking me up and carrying me into a room. He laid me onto the bed and I instantly got under the covers. Alex walked in.

"You want a shirt?" He offered. I shrugged. He walked out, and came back with a big white shirt with the words Blink 182 on it. I smiled.

"Thank you Alex." I said stripping down to my underwear and bra as he slipped out of the room. I pulled the shirt onto my head and laid back down. Minutes passed by and I couldn't fall asleep.

There was a faint tap on the door. My eyes flickered to it.

"Come in." I said lowly, but the person obviously heard me.

It was Alex.

"You up to talk?" I smiled at him. He smiled back and closed the door behind him. He sat on the floor next to the bed so that he was facing me.

"What's up?" I asked, turning on my side to face him.

"Look, about-" I cut him off.

"Alex, its fine I know, i'm sorry I lashed out at you."

"No, I mean about last night…" He trailed off. I caught my breath. Oh.

"I was in the wrong, I had no right to tell you any of that. You're getting married, I need to respect that. I'm really sorry." His face changed emotions. I couldn't read it though.

"Em, you're-"

"SLUMBER PARTY!" Alex got interrupted my Jack barging into the room.

"Alex?" I asked, ignoring Jack's scene.

"Nothing." He said fast, then getting up and leaving. He left me laying there, confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Recs? :) I love you guys.