My Boo Thang

My Boo Thang

Chapter 2

The Next Morning
As I wake up I dont see fred next to me but I See a not on the pillow.

" Hey boo sorry I had to leave you but I gotta work today. Hit me up when you wake up"

I crumble the note up then get out the bed and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. While I wait on that, I go back in my room to change my sheets. After making my bed I smell the coffee so I go back in the kitchen. As I'm pouring the coffee, I start to think about how freaky me and fred got lastnight. Ten minutes later I finished my coffee, so I start getting ready for work.

A hour later lisa is dressed. She makes sure she has everything then she leaves the house.
As she pulls up to a stop sign her phone rings.

" Hey daddy" She smiles.

" Hey mommy what you doin?"

" On my way to work"

" O ok I was calling to see if you wanted to have lunch later on"

" Yeah"

" Ok I'll talk to you later"

" Ok bye"

" Bye"

Fifteen minutes later lisa is at work. She finds a parking spot then gets out the car. As she walks in the building she has a huge smile on her face. Everybody is staring at her as she walks to her desk. She sets her stuff down then sits down. Suddenly one of her coworkers leans over her desk.

" What are you so happy about?"

Lisa looks up and sees her friend tasha smiling at her anxiously waiting for an answer.

'' My boo came over lastnight" She whispers then tasha quickly grabs a chair and scoots next to her.

" Tell me everything"

" I called him and told him that I need him to come put it on me and he came"

" That's all your gonna tell me?"

" Yup"

" BOOOO!" She gets up and goes back to her desk.