‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

I Want To Know Your Plans

Jazz's POV

"We need to find her," I said softly to Brandon ten days later. Brandon nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He's known TK since grade school, so there was no doubt in my mind that he was taking this harder than me.

"I'm gonna work," Brandon got up from the couch, running up the stairs with his bottle of JD. I knew that he was going to burn that midnight candle, something I need to do also.

Before the guys, there was no computer. There was only brute strength and questions.Simple. There wasn't any staying in the shadows, we fucking dared them to come at us. We received fear and respect. Now, we were scared and tormented by one hotshot girl who should've died a long time ago. I sighed and made my way to Brandon's office.

"We're going out," I sternly said, stealing his bottle to take a swig from it. "We're doing this our way. And we're going to have fun."

"The guys would kill me," Brandon kept his eyes on the screen. "So uh no."

I rolled my eyes, slumping into a chair. "Pansy."

"I like the term survivor," he replied, looking at me. I was currently chewing on my lip when he crumpled up a paper and threw it at me. I caught it before it could hit my head, glaring at him playfully. He sheepishly smiled before nodding. I looked behind me and closed the door, careful that Zacky and Johnny couldn't hear our discussion in the next room.

"I say we go," he whispered, pulling out two guns out of his drawer. I walked over to his desk and grabbed mine, shoving it in the back of my pants. Brandon was shrugging out of his plaid shirt now, replacing it with a plain black shirt. I was already dressed in my usual hunter outfit- jeans, boots, wife beater, jacket.

Hey, no matter where I go, I look good.

I walked over to his cabinet and grabbed a rusty knife before throwing it away. Disgusting.

"Can we eat first?" Brandon whispered. "I'm starving."

I shrugged. "Burger King or Checkers?"

"Taco Bell?"

"No," I groaned. "We ate Taco Bell last week. I needs me a burger!"

"Mickey D's or Wendy's," he tried negotiating. I shook my head. "Oh come on! Burger King's fries suck!"

"Then don't eat them then. I eat onion rings anyways. Checkers or Burger King?"

A battle was obviously going through his head, but when his stomach growled.

"We need food." he grabbed his wallet. "Oh wait. Johnny Rockets?"

I smirked. Perfect. Cheese fries. "Lead the way cowboy."

Zacky's POV

They really were stupid if they thought we weren't listening in on them. I mean Johnny Rockets?! Are they out of their mind? They'd be sitting ducks then!

[]Jimmy.[]

[]WHAT?![]

I rolled my eyes. []Shut up, you aren't doing anything. You listening in on them?[]

[]Them?[]

I almost walked out of my room to smack him. []BRANDON AND-[]

[]Oh relax. Yeah. So, um. Who wants in?[]

Matt, Johnny, and surprisingly Syn was for it. I wanted to go, but of course someone had to stay behind. Jimmy said he had to go see someone about a dog.

[]You don't want a dog![]

[]No, I don't want to stay here.[]

I almost cursed him and his mother, but stopped myself as I heard the window slam. In reality, Jazz only tapped it shut, but vampirism comes with its perks.

She's headed for trouble.

It's so typical, the girl gets in trouble and the superhuman guys have to go save her and her dumb sidekick.

I'm gonna need a long vacation after this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Speaking of vacation, I just found out I'm leaving for NYC this week, so I'm gonna update as much as I can. IF and ONLY if I get some comments. They're dwindling and they're making me sad. I'm a comment whore, and I need them to survive. ON A GOOD NOTE: 85 Readers, and 22 Suscribers...not bad. I'm happy about that!