‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Burn

TK's POV

"Fuck!" I screamed, tugging on the chains as the white-hot brand seared into my skin.

"I never did like you," Cassie said sweetly, brandishing the iron in my face. "But now that I can torture you relentlessly until I get bored, I'm starting to..warm up to you."

"Bitch," I spat before she jabbed the iron into my stomach, making me snarl in pain. My teeth were starting to hurt from all the gnashing.

"Not so great now are you tracker?" she smirked before taking it out. I felt blood rise up, threatening to overflow in my cheeks, but I swallowed. "Or should I say Tristin? You thought you were avenging your cousin, when really, I was baiting you."

I smiled weakly, knowing this would piss her off. "Well, here I am. Now, hit me with your best shot. If you can, I mean the last few was like being hit by a five year old."

Just as her hand was going to strike a decisive blow, Ariana's voice rang out, "That's enough."

You're in trouble now, I smirked, knowing she heard every single word. She was shaking in anger, but she still dropped the branding iron and turned to stride out of the room, eyes flashing the whole of the time.

Just as she was about to reach the door, Ariana caught her arm and forced her to look at me. Her disgust was etched on every inch of her beautiful face, bordering on pure hatred.

God, this bitch needs to get laid.

"You touch her again," Ariana snarled, "and that will look like a damn merciful beating compared to what I'd do to you. Sister or not. Now," she thrust her towards the door, "get the hell out of my sight."

Despite the fact that she just received the threat of a lifetime, Cassie left strutting and before she left she turned towards me and mouthed, "We'll talk later."

Damn it, what did she have planned? And why did I have this feeling that it had nothing but everything to do with me?

"She will kill you," Ariana warned. "Just make sure that you kill her first, because it'd be a damn shame that all of my work is going to be for nothing."

Jazz's POV

"So. I'm going to ask this again." I grinned at Brandon, who was scarfing down his fries, smirking. "When the hell am I going to get my cheese fries and where the hell was she last?"

"I..I don't know!" the terrified owner snapped into the table. I was currently holding him down to the table while the whole restaurant looked on. I shook my head and smacked my gun on the table.

"Want to try again?"

"So hard to get good service," Brandon mumbled through his full mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," I grinned. "But it's true."

"She hasn't been here!" he cried. "I swear on my life!"

"I'd be careful about that, mate," Brandon nodded after swallowing. "She's serious about that stuff."

"I know she was fucking here. I saw her a month ago, and it wasn't a surprise visit. Now," I said grabbing the gun and clicking the safety off. "want to revise that?"

"Basement. Downstairs," he sniffled. "Just don't hurt me."

I picked him up roughly and threw him on the ground. Brandon stood, grabbing his last cheese fry and jabbing it into his mouth. "Damn it!" I yelled as he made his way to me. "My cheese fries!"

"Get over it." Brandon snapped as we walked to the back.

Matt's POV

"She's fucking insane," Johnny shook his head.

"No, she's scaring them," Syn said. "She's appearing hostile and unbalanced so they give her what she wants. Good tactics."

"Cheese fries?"

"Whatever works," I shrugged. "Who's going in?"

"Not me," Johnny smirked. "Girls who are violent over food scare the shit out of me."

"Act like you have fucking some balls,"I sighed. "What are they gonna find in there? A dead body?"

"AHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!"

Without looking at anybody, I instantly ran through the shop into the basement.

"Jazz?"

All that greeted me was an earsplitting scream and my worst fears come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I'd better get some comments, damn it.
Chemically Avenged, Ladylillie21, xXBlack-RainXx, Xo.Synysterlove.oX, and BlackQueen this is for you guys. Since I'm going to NYC and all, I feel bad for forsaking you. =(