‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Dry the River

Zacky's POV

"Why is it so fucking quiet in there?" Matt complained quietly. Syn shrugged, while I rolled my eyes.

Any idiot knew that Jazz and Gabrielle flew the coop over two hours ago-I just didn't have the heart to tell them. Johnny already was curled up in the corner laughing his short drunken ass off. Jimmy was still holed up in his room, something that he's been doing since Gabrielle showed her face at the hospital. I was the only one in the midst of idiots.

Stupid clueless idiots, at that. How we were a successful gang was beyond me.

"They're not in there, dumb ass," I said dryly.

"What? Yeah they are! They're doing their...girl thing!"

Very articulate, Syn. In fact, they should stay the hell away from the names Jack, Daniel, Samuel, Addams, or even Bud. I was tempted to never drink again based on the display of stupidity shown here.

The door swung open across from Matt and Syn, revealing a very disheveled pissed off Jimmy.

"They are gone!" he shouted, speaking slowly to emphasize his statement. "They left over an hour ago. Get off of your asses and find them!" With that he slammed the door and screamed, "Damn it! I'm the messed up one?!"

Syn and Matt looked at each other dumbly before scrambling for the door. Pushing it open with their mouths agape, I rolled my eyes as they walked into the room dumbfounded.

"They.... aren't here!" Syn cried in anger. "Where did they go?!"

Matt giggled, making me retreat down the hallway in alarm. They needed to sober up and fast.

"Maybe they're underneath the bed?"

Johnny rolled his eyes as he walked past me, mumbling about needing weapons.

"Damn it! They aren't here!"

I'll give them five minutes.

Gabrielle's POV

"I did not mean that," I growled, sitting down. "Besides, you know that the possibility of the two of you killing each other is highly improbable. The last time you bitches fought I ended up watching a three hour battle. So shut the hell up and think."

"Maybe we should feed her to the wolves," Cassie growled. "Or I could just tell Shadows what his damned girlfriend has been getting up to."

"Fuck you," Jazz started snarling. "Maybe if you would've just let me kill Talia instead of relying on your ancient ass to do it we would've gotten where we needed to by now! And fuck telling Shadows, you know he wouldn't believe your skanky bitch ass."

Good job, Jazz. Keep baiting the bitch.

"Look, Cassie. The girl, however pissed and blinded by her own jealousy," Jazz growled in my direction as I glared at the two," has a point. We didn't have her. So now it's down to three. If we do this right, we can get on with our lives. So fuck the territorial bullshit and let's do this!"

Jazz slowly nodded. "We'll be the ears, you'll be the head. We tell you what we hear and you kill them. This time. Meanwhile the city slowly becomes infested with rampaging vampires."

Cassie slowly exhaled and inhaled before closing her eyes. "Alright."

I felt a smirk form on my face as I got up to leave. Jazz and I were almost out of the clearing before we heard,

"Remember what happened to the other Heathers. I won't hesitate to do it to you."

She didn't need to warn me. That was for damn sure.

Carolyn got complacent. Stacia got blood-thirsty. Talia just got into the way. I was only alive because of a fluke, and we both knew it. So if I was to do this right, I better come out guns blazing. Jazz was experienced, but she was young. Let's just hope my or Cassie's vengeance didn't end up killing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm working on the next update now. Hold on! I love you guys, so I decided to thank you in updates.