‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Touch Too Much

TK's POV

So. My best friend turned out to be a backstabbing whore. I knew about the whore part, but she was working on it. The backstabbing?

Not so much.

"We'll be the ears, you'll be the head. We tell you what we hear and you kill them. This time. Meanwhile the city slowly becomes infested with rampaging vampires."

I cannot. Believe. She said that. She hated vampires. Always had and I could've bet money that she always would. I mean, she would've been banging Matt if the subject of blood-lust hadn't affected her brain.

But Cassie? She landed in juvie because of that bitch. Trying to find her brother, only to end up being led on a wild goose chase that ended up with her in the back of a police car. In fucking handcuffs no less. I had every intention of meeting up with her to simply kick her ass.

"Eh don't do it," a voice made me jump. Syn came out of the trees, only to duck five seconds later because of a flying rock.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed. "You nearly scared me half to fucking death!"

"Hey, I had to act like I was drunk! Cut me some slack!" he cried." And I needed a drink, dealing with you women," he mumbled right before a rock hit him square on the head.

"OW!"

"Well, I need a grenade. Since my friend decided to lose her everlasting mind!" I snapped. "She made a deal with the devil! Two of them! I mean, if you're going to double-cross someone, do it right but-"

I wasn't aware that Syn was near enough to touch me, let alone muffle me by putting his hands on my mouth.

"Let's be clear. She thinks you're missing. Keep it that way. Ariana and I don't need two crazy teenagers fucking things up. Especially two powerful ones who really piss off our enemy. I told you in the beginning things would get hazy. Jazz," he slowly lifted his hand, mainly because my fangs were beginning to hurt him," is on our side. She was on Cassie's, but she was always on ours."

"You touch me again, and I'll burn every last fedora you own."

He flinched, but soon replaced it with a smug grin. "You wouldn't."

"Try me." I said, making his face fall. "She's on our side. Great. Ever think that we'd work better if me and her were- I don't know- together?"

"Cassie thought that too," Syn shrugged. "Which is why you both were sitting ducks ever since you called that truce. Thank Ariana for that."

I shrugged and concentrated on the scene a couple of miles away. Jazz and Gabrielle were leaving. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a kiss on my forehead. I leaned back, taking in his scent for a few moments before he left.

Damned war was affecting my sex life. I hadn't had some in so long, I was ready to-

"Please for the love of God, do not finish that." Ariana glared, coming out into my hiding space the way Syn left. "You two! God, can't leave either one of you alone! Hormonal teenagers!"

I shrugged. "Plan's in motion."

"That's all that matters then. I mean that. That's it."

I sighed. Scratch that. Ariana was affecting my sex life. If it wasn't keeping me alive, I probably would've scratched her eyes out.

Jazz's POV

It took three minutes for Matt to steer me into his room as soon as Gabrielle and I came back. Jimmy took her off somewhere to do...who knows what. I just hoped that they were fighting instead of screwing each other.

"WHAT?!" I snapped.

"Where were you?"

"None of your business, Sanders," I smirked, noticing the fact that he was currently shirtless. He looked good...but that was beside the point.

I was no child, and I haven't had a curfew since I was eleven.

"Maybe that was half your damn prob-"

"Last time I checked, I was nineteen. I moved out of my parent's house at thirteen. If I wanted someone to tell me when I should be back in my damn house, however temporary, I would've stayed with Brandon!"

"HEY!"

"SORRY!" I yelled back. I glared at Matt, who was trying to breathe before he would punch something. I know.

I was doing the same thing.

"You know that there's a psychotic bitch out there who wants to kill us? And that her former ally is sleeping down the hall right?" he exploded. I just looked at him, counting in my head until ten. By the time I reached twenty, he lost whatever patience he had left. "WELL!?"

Thirty-five. Thirty-six. Thirty-fucking-seven.

"Oh my God, are you counting?!"

Forty. A record.

I snapped. "If you don't get out of my head right now and stay the fuck out, I will personally rip that ring on your lip and stab you forty times! FORTY! Damn it, learn to have some respect! I know what I was doing! I met Cassie," his eyes widened, "yep, I did. And let me tell you, I faced her two times already and the second time, she was the one bruised and broken. I'm no doll, I know what the hell I'm doing! So lay off of me!"

Matt just stared at me in awe. I'm pretty sure no girl ever yelled at him like I did, given the fact his mouth was slightly agape and his eyes twinkled amusedly. I was, however, in no mood.

"I don't need you lot to come in and save me every five seconds to soothe your ego. I'm a big girl, and you-"

Pleasure and anger consumed me in less than a second as Matt's lips greeted mine in a slow sensual kiss. Still enraged, I leaned back and smacked him as hard as I could.

Bastard was still grinning.

"Oh come on, you know you liked it!" he laughed as I fled the room.

I'm serious. I am going to kill Cassie first. Bitch deserved it. But jumping up to number two was definitely without a doubt Matt. Grabby, cocky, insane bloodsucker.

Is it too much to ask for that I do my job and move on? No sexual harassment involved?

Must be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, do me a favor and check out my other Sevenfold story, Closer. You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it. I'm starting to wonder where all the comments have gone, and I'm sad because of it. Thanks to the rest of you guys who are feeding my whore-meter though. =)