‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Fight Off Your Demons

JAZZ'S POV

"Jazz!" Brandon cried. "Slow down!"

"Friend out there with a serial vampire psycho and you want me to slow down." I grunted, speeding through my fifth red light. "Next time you need to be rescued, I'll follow the damn guidelines for the rules of the road."

Dahlia snorted, before turning out to look at the window again. I could tell she was in some telepathic conversation, but it definitely wasn't with the guys. Slamming on my brakes, I didn't even bat an eye before I grabbed her by the neck and through her out of the car, not caring that she had to go through a window.

"Jazz!" Syn roared. "What the hell?"

I walked out of the car, and before Dahlia could even speak, I slammed her into the windshield.

"Who were you talking to?"

"The hell you-"

I punched her square in the eye, immediately prompting a hiss. "Wrong answer. And if you lie to me, I will take every bone in your body and snap it into a wishbone, do you hear me?"

"Ariana!" she cried, after I got pissed at her five second hesitation. "I swear, I was talking to her!"

"What did you say?" Brandon asked before calmly slamming his door shut. I raised an eyebrow at Dahlia, who was sputtering lies a mile a second. Nodding to Brandon, he took out his gun and shot her in the arm.

"I prefer not wasting bullets," he snapped. "Got two more tries. I suggest you just spare yourself, I'm not a forgiving guy."

"She's gonna die you know," she spat. I crossed my arms and shrugged.

"Maybe, but she'll meet you down there and finish what we started."

With that, Brandon aimed and fired multiple times, not letting his guard down until her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her wounds stopped healing. I peeled her off my hood and threw her body on the road before going inside.

Everyone but Brandon stared at my blood-splattered face as I drove on, not even betraying an ounce of emotion when we ran over the girl's body.

"If any of you know what's good for you, you won't communicate in your minds right now. I'm really in a hell of a bitchy mood. Whore messed up my paint job."

Brandon smirked while the guys started chattering. It was time to get serious.

That meant it was time for some AC/DC.

"I dare one of you to say something," I spat as the first verse started to end.

To their credit, they didn't say a word.

Matt's POV

"You like her, you wanna touch her. You wanna kiss her, you wanna-"

"JIMMY!" I roared. Jimmy laughed before sliding back into his seat. Zacky just shook his head and looked at Gabrielle.

"What do you have?"

She shrugged. "Jazz is pissed as usual, so everyone is either fine or dead by her hands."

I grinned, taking a turn into Riverside County. I quickly stepped on the brakes when I saw the vision before me.

Vamps. The streets were full of them. Bodies littered the streets like it was a war, and all the vamps looked grotesque, with blood foaming at the mouth and some with ripped off limbs. I tried backing out, but Zacky and Gabrielle decided to jump out.

"Hey!"

"We gotta kill them!" Zacky shouted after snapping two necks. "Go ahead, don't worry about us!"

I'd be damned. Jimmy ran out of the car and threw Gabrielle back in. Glowering to the point where her hair was standing on end, she snapped, "Oh don't start caring now, Sullivan!"

Jimmy looked taken aback while Zacky yelped. Taking my dagger out my pocket, I ran out to help, keeping an eye on the two bickering fools.

"I never stopped caring!"

Throat rip here. A snarl caught me off guard only for the owner to fly backwards. Zacky was throwing dead vampires off left and right, ripping hearts and jaws out.

"Bullshit! You should've! I only stabbed you twenty times! What you needed another one before you started hating me!?"

We could really need some help, I thought wildly after tossing five idiots into Zacky's fire he had kindling. I also reminded myself to throw his lighter away before he caught me on fire trying to get Johnny with it or something.

[]I'm five seconds away from telling them to just make out and not worry about us.[]

[]You?[]

"I told you! I never stopped! I knew Cassie would fuck you up in some manner-"

"Could've-ugh- given us a heads-up then!" Zacky couldn't resist shouting.

"Fuck you!" they both shouted. Zacky tried flicking them off in retaliation, but a vamp jumped on his back, spiraling him to the ground. I ran off to help, choking back laughter. Vengeance was one of a kind.

Jimmy and Gabrielle finally helped us, but only Gabrielle was any help. Jimmy ended up punching me for being too close to her, which made me promptly punch him back.

"Ow!"

"You hit me first, clown!" I roared.

Zacky and Gabrielle both round-housed the last one, before staring at us. "Ladies, now, there is no reason not to get along," Zacky grinning, putting his hands on his hips.

Jimmy and I chose to respond with our favorite gesture. Gabrielle grinned and mouthed later, making me shake my head. I didn't want to think about my best friend getting it on, no matter how hot the girl is. I walked over to the car for a match; we had to burn the remaining bodies since Zacky didn't keep up the last one.

"Mattie and Jasmine sitting in a tree," Jimmy began singing.

"F-U-C-K-I-N-G! First comes the shouting, then comes the drinks."

"Then comes the screaming all up in that bitch!" Gabrielle giggled, skipping with Jimmy to the car. She stopped when she found that we were all looking at her shell-shocked. "What? I can screw around too."

I just shook my head. Just when you think Jimmy was going to settle down with a normal girl, he goes and finds one crazier than him. This was turning out to be a hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to miss this story. It's been frustrating, but yet very good to me. It ain't over yet though. I don't know about a sequel. There are two ways this can go down. First three people to comment get to help me choose.