‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

End of Silence

TK's POV

Someone kill me now. I knew something bad would happen. I've been looking at Ariana's face for longer than I wanted and I was starting to get hungry. I was so caught up in the craziness that was tonight that I simply forgot the cardinal rule of vampires. Never forget to feed.

The stinging sensation was shooting its way up my spine, but I muffled it. The last thing I needed was two very angry vampires realizing that not only was I not going for their idea, but that I was starving. I knew that it was only a matter of time before Ariana realized that I was ravenous, but I had to keep entertaining them. After all, my neck was on the line.

"Kill Jasmine, and we'll let you go," Cassie snarled. I sighed, picking up my wrist as far as the restraints would let me.

"Yeah, but not with my bare hands," I quipped, reveling in her anger. "Okay, how about the Force? Or, the superpowers I seemed to have developed in the past twenty seconds?"

Smack. My fangs were out now, snapping at Cassie. Ariana shoved Cassie backwards before I started laughing.

"Do you two really think I would kill my best friend? I know everything she did, and yet I don't want to kill her! I do think she has a severe ass-kicking on the way, but still. Have fun taking over the world, Pinky and the Brain. Just get the fuck out of my face!"

"Pathetic," Ariana spat. "Just like her good-for-nothing cousin."

Hunger and irritation made me one pissed off woman. I struggled against the rope, trying to propel myself after her, but only in vain. Gripping the end of the chair, I growled, trying to make them realize- I am not someone to be messed with.

"Give up," Cassie rolled her eyes. "By the end of tonight, you and your precious friends will be dead. At least, you tried."

I let a smirk grow on my face before rolling my eyes. Whatever helped her sleep at night.

Pain. That's what I had to endure until my cavalry came and found me. Since I was a vampire, Ariana and Cassie knew the punishment would have to be excruciating, unusual, and painful enough for me not to heal. While I was wishing that they would cut me or even shoot some holes into me, they were creative. The taser was my reward for betraying them- electrical currents were shooting all over my body making me writhe, sweat, and gnash my teeth. All while I was strapped in a chair.

A brief pause let me catch my quivering breath, only for it to become hitched again when I was kicked in the throat by Cassie.

"You could've proved me wrong," she hissed, grabbing my hair and yanking my head backwards. I clenched my eyes shut, trying not to cry out in pain. I wouldn't give the bitch that satisfaction. "You and your idiotic family, a bunch of silly little girls asking for a death certificate. Whatever happened to a sense of preservation?"

Ariana chuckled, letting me brace myself until the shock overwhelmed my body again. "Maybe Syn did fuck her brains out. I thought you exaggerated." Her comment punctured my last nerve; I was soon snarling and snapping, desperate to chew her throat out.

Now, Syn was not my boyfriend. We were happily exploring our options. The reason why that comment annoyed me was because I was too busy trying to make sure the bitch wasn't onto me instead of letting "Syn fuck my brains out". The taser was soon smacked into my jaw, but that was nothing compared to what I did next.

I cried out.

Jazz's POV

Brandon and I were talking about which bus route to take home while the others talked about what they were going to do to Cassie. I had a feeling Matt and Brian were mad at me, but to be honest, I couldn't bring myself to care. Matt obviously thought that whatever he said was law, and I was the first one to challenge that. Brian was shooting glances at me because I threatened him before we piled into the car. I actually missed Gabrielle, but she decided to drive with Jimmy. It wasn't that big of a surprise.

Matt's stares were annoying me but every time I would move to say something, Brandon held me back. His eyes were hidden behind his stupid sunglasses, but I knew that his eyes were sparking with anger. He was a worthy opponent, but I would much rather beat the hell out of Cassie.

"You want a picture?" I shot, picking up my head. It didn't matter where you were, if you picked your head like that, then it was seen as aggressive. Brandon shook his head, knowing what I was doing. Matt tapped Brian and before I knew it, I was dragged out of the car.

"Come on!" Matt screamed, throwing me to the ground. I laughed so much; it was beginning to hurt my ribs. Warm-up fights helped me anyways. Back-flipping off the ground, I swung my leg so I hit him in the jaw. I tried to land on my feet, but Matt grabbed my arm and flipped me into the car.

That will hurt in the morning. Brandon and Brian were looking from the car with shocked looks on their faces, but Brandon was ready to jump out his seat. I snarled before launching myself at the vampire, giving him everything I got.

"You're such a bitch!" He howled, blocking my punch. "You gave Cassie and Ariana what they wanted, all because you couldn't tell the truth! You are just like-" I cut him off with a kick to the stomach.

"Who am I like, huh?" I yelled, punching him in the jaw. The blood he spat out made me smirk. When he didn't answer, I lifted my leg to kick him, but he caught me and slammed me into the dirt.

"You guys can't wait for another twenty miles for this shit?"

"Shut up, Brandon!" We both roared, while I tried to kick Matt away from me. Unmovable, he towered over me, punching me over and over again. The first two minutes were okay, but by the time he was yelling about shit I haven't done, I knew he thought I was someone else.

"I didn't sleep with Brian! Are you out of your mind? I don't like him, you stupid son of a bitch! I like you!"

Matt stopped, but my eyes widened even more. I was stupid.

"Can you finish this in the damn car?" Brian sighed. "You can have your heart-to-heart in the car and then you both can beat the shit out of Cassie. After that, you can fuck each other, save us all the headaches, and chill out!"

Matt looked at me for a minute before offering his hand. I took it, letting him walk me to the car. Seeing Brandon's knowing face almost made me smile, but after kicking Matt's ass, we had work to do.

You did not kick my ass. I handed your ass to you.

Catching his eye in the mirror, I smiled. In your dreams, Matt. In your dreams.