‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Start the Call

TK's POV

The hunger was making me weak. The shaking and writhing broke the chair, but I knew that I couldn't hold on for long. I'll give my family this- we were full of relentless bitches.

"Where's your friend?" Ariana laughed. Really, the laughing had to stop. It was mocking me, causing my eyes to flicker open and the dulling pain to jostle me back in consciousness. If there ever was a good time for Jazz to show up, now would be amazing. Of course, she didn't. She was spiteful in that way. I wouldn't expect any less. The blood lust was taking over my brain, and I only had a few seconds before the blood lust took over.

Hold on, TK. I was so delusional, I thought I heard Brian. Groaning, I curled into the fetal position before launching myself at Cassie. Unfortunately, Ariana held me back, letting Cassie launch a vicious punch to my nose.

"So damn persistent!" Cassie snapped as I was thrown to the floor. My chest heaved with the pain of blood and sweat showering the floor, but I still wanted to fight. I didn't want to die tonight, and I would not die tonight. I owed Talia, my family, and myself this. I tried picking myself up, but as soon as I felt a foot on my back, I fell down.

If I made it, the first thing I would do is buy the strongest vodka in town because that hurt like a bitch. I opened my eyes and looked at the door, waiting for it to open. When it didn't, I picked myself up. If I couldn't get blood, I'll take it myself.
Fuming, I reached out with renewed strength and grabbed Ariana's arm, kicking Cassie into the wall. I was ready to go in for the kill before I was thrown into the farthest wall. I was beyond rational now, so the thought of my teeth diving into the newly arrived man's throat was tempting. I didn't even care that it was Brian; I wanted to take, kill, and destroy.

"You know," Jazz said beside me, fingering her knife. She had no idea how ravenous I've become- how indifferent I was that she was my friend. "You always had this thing for dominant men. And when you were hungry, you were one cranky bitch."

She would do. She was strong, but I was stronger. It only took me a few seconds before my hands collapsed around her throat, my teeth bared to take what I so desperately needed. Just as I lowered my head to bite into her skin, I felt a piece of cold steel on my stomach.

“Please, don’t make me do this,” she snarled. “I don’t want to train another best friend.”

“Train this,” I snapped, latching onto her neck to feed from her. Blood coursed through my mouth, filling my need as her hand went limp. Jazz was screaming, but Brian and the girls were fighting. I don’t know where the others were, and I didn’t care. I was draining her, sustaining myself, and loving it. I was beyond rational at this point.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I had writer's block.