‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek

TK's POV

"Jazz."

She was seething, glaring into the distance. She hasn't talked to me for the past two days and even went far enough to try and kill Shadows.

He deserved it rightly, but still. Grabbing the nearest knife and trying to carve out a heart for throwing glass nearby her ankles was totally uncalled for.

"Jazz."

"Will you stop it!?" she snapped. "You sold me out to the enemy. The fucking enemy, TK." Annoyance dripped from her every word. "We went home to a fucking mess, Brandon has this big knot on his damn head, and you're working with them every chance you get. You've got to be shitting me."

I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "It's complicated."

"Like hell," she snorted. She was about to light a cigarette before I grabbed it and threw it over the balcony. "HEY!"

"I hate you smoking. Now, we said we were going to do this. We were going to kill her. We use the vampires as a cover, cover more ground." I exhaled sharply, looking at the night sky. "Then we find Cassie and make her beg like the bitch she is before we kill her."

Silence surrounded us for a couple of minutes before she finally grinned, taking out her cigarette carton. "Sounds like a fucking plan," she said before trying to take out a cigarette. I rolled my eyes before snatching it from her and throwing it into the bushes.

"What the hell?! Tristin Kennedy, you owe me some fucking smokes!" she yelled. "I'm dying!"

"This is, your fault." I turned to leave. "And no trying to get them out with a hanger like last time."

While I laughed as she sighed dramatically and proceeded to call me names, including some that made no sense.

Matt's POV

"Here's the deal," the curly haired girl smirked at us with her arms folded. "I don't like you, you don't have to like me. Although seeing as I'm me, you probably will. I don't do vampires, your stupid blood fixation or messed up dentistry. Meaning if I see fangs," she turned her cold eyes on me. "I will cut off your balls and feed them to my pet piranha. I see blood, and the bloodbath of the Civil War, World War I and II combined will be child's play compared to what I'll do to you."

Johnny's eyes widened in fear and amazement. "You have a piranha?!"

She huffed sarcastically as she sat down next to TK. "I'll buy one."

She was..

Amazing.

Annoying.

Obnoxious.

All rolled into a five foot four figure and a biting mouth. She had a good right hook too. Beautiful, but also delusional.

I don't take orders, never have and never will. Especially from a loudmouthed girl of nineteen.

"We won't just do what you want us to do," I snapped. She rolled her eyes before slowly turning her head towards my direction. "It's not your local preschool, this is business."

"Oh God," TK groaned, "Not this typical male chauvinistic bullshit. You two are working together! Get along or I'll lock you in a room by yourselves!"

Jazz glared at her. "No you won't."

"Try me."

Syn glared at me as I stared defiantly back.

Guess you found your match. Zacky chuckled.

I found a match for my fist.

What?Johnny piped in.

His face.

All of you had better stop it right now before I find a match for my three inched heel. Maria sternly ordered. We all shut up instantly.

Between her and Jazz, I was going to be driven up the wall. Well, isn't this just great.

"So we found an abandoned warehouse that's being frequented a lot lately," TK kept going, obviously fighting the need to roll her eyes. "So Matt and Jazz can go check it out."

"Like," Jazz started before I cut in.

"Hell," I finished.

The last thing I need is a pain in my ass while I'm working, I heard her think.

Oh believe me sweetie, it isn't a walk in the park for me either.

She flicked me off before thinking, Get the hell out of my head. Now.

There was no way I was going to survive the night with this bitch.

"You will," Syn said," and it's decided. So do what you have to make sure that it’s done."

I sighed as everyone slowly walked out but us. Jazz stood up, shook her head, and walked out, but not before hitting me upside my head.

I growled and she chuckled, not bursting into laughter until she safely slammed the door.

I was going to kill myself by the end of this.

No lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to my wonderful commenters: Ladylillie21, bloodravyn, xXxBlack-RainxXx, BlackQueen, Xx-SG-SEX-xX, Little-Miss-Evil, Chemically Avenged, mrsmiloventimiglia22, and Xo.Synysterlove.oX. You guys keep me sane, you inspire me to write way more often. Thanks for encouraging me to write more and for your stories!