‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

Snow White Queen Pt. 2

Jazz's POV

"This has trap written all over it," I hissed, swinging open the door. Matt caught it with his hand, letting Johnny trail behind me. I walked confidently down the silent hallway, looking in various rooms.

"They're all empty!" I screamed. Matt looked at me like I was losing my mind.

"Shh!"

"Shh for what?! It's a trap," I rolled my eyes before walking towards the door. As soon as I jiggled the knob, I hissed "You've got to be kidding me."

"What?" Johnny held my waist. I eyed his hand until he sheepishly lowered it.

"We're locked in here!" I watched Matt's expression. He looked bored, but that could be the aviators. It's ten o clock at night, why he was wearing it made no sense to me.

Whatever. We'd get out through the front way.

We quickly walked upstairs and both Johnny and Matt stopped. Unfortunately, I was behind them and before I could make any snide comments, Matt put his hand over my mouth.

Oh hell no.

I struggled, but he chuckled. [Shh. We hear someone.]

I didn't care. He could've found Tupac and I still would be itching for my gun. Where was that thing anyway? I groped my side for the familiar comforting shape, but nothing.

Ugh, only I would forget my damn gun in the car.

[Seriously?] Johnny cackled as he walked away.

"Get your hands off of me." I hissed at Matt, whose other hand was tapping my thigh. Seconds later, he was groping my butt, making me flip him over, but not before twisting his hand. His aviators skidded to the side of the hallway.

"C'mon," he grinned. "Can't take a joke?"

I responded by snapping back his hand. "AHH!" he screamed. I snorted.

"Can't take a snap?" I retorted, before releasing his hand and walking away. Suddenly, the ground became too near for comfort, but when I was flipped over, I snarled in pain.

"Did you like that scream?" he breathed, his hazel eyes boring into mine. "Or do you prefer being the screamer?"

Heat. That's all I could describe that. Lots and lots of heat and naughty thoughts.

It won't and cannot happen. I pushed Matt off of me, which obviously surprised him. I ran all the way to Johnny, who had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"Hasn't anyone heard of acting professional?" I growled. Johnny stupidly nodded, but my attention was distracted by a scratch behind him.

[Professional in bed?]

Johnny started cracking up, but I quickly punched him. Stupid Matt and his stupid comments. I was ready to go off, but I heard a whimper from behind the walls. I looked around and shook my fist, threatening Johnny to shut up before I silently and carefully opened the door.

"Hello?"

Silence.

Johnny silently followed me in and took the right. Where the hell Matt was lurking at was anybody's guess. The office was tidy, with a huge mahogany desk in the middle of the room and locked cabinets beside the chair.

I dipped my head to check underneath the massive desk. Feet. Bingo. I nodded to Johnny and within seconds I heard a shriek of fright.

Good going Johnny. You're supposed to help not scare the poor thing.

As if on cue, Johnny cooed, “There, there we're not going to hurt you. Are you okay?"

[There, there?]

I didn't see him in here trying to help.

[I can't. The door's locked.]

I grumbled and moved to lock it, but Johnny exclaimed, "What's that?"

I snapped my head towards him and in a flash he was attacked by a really small vampire. I shook my head and moved to get her off, but not before I noticed the remote on the floor.

We were going to either get blown up or the fatal equivalent.

I moved to Johnny, who was struggling to keep her off of him and threw her back by her shoulder into the desk. She just snapped her teeth at me, before I swiped a gun from Johnny and held it between her eyes.

"What the fuck is that remote controlling?" I asked harshly. When she just whimpered and shook her head, I snapped my hand back, hitting her. "What is it!?"

"She was just turned," Johnny whispered.

Well, that was a surprise.

"What the hell do you mean-"

Cold air. Very very cold air. I involuntarily shrugged my jacket and pointed towards the vents. "Was it that?"

She whimpered into the dark corner, holding her feet to her chest. She looked barely sixteen.

[Shads. It's getting really cold.]

[A-Okay. Turn on the heater.]

I started shivering and ran to the door, jiggling it. Matt looked at me in horror as the glass frosted in front of our eyes.

This was not good.