‹ Prequel: Blood Will Have Blood

Blood Will Have Vengeance

To the End

Jazz's POV

The cold was harsh. And with a newborn vampire in the room, it wasn't helping my uneasiness anymore than if you locked me up with a serial killer.

Which was laughable, I mean really, I was just with one in training. I looked around frantically for anything something to break the glass in the door with. I was throwing things in the air, throwing them on the ground. It felt like I was in the Arctic. I didn't have much time before I got really sleepy. Johnny helped by keeping the kid away from me. I mean, I was still a tracker-I would kill her if she so much threatened me.

"I'm so thirsty," she moaned, clutching onto Johnny. He rocked her like a child, murmuring "I know." He glanced at me and shrugged.

Disgusting. I was about to freeze to death, and she was mad that she couldn't drink me?

Cry me a damn river.

I found a glint of silver as I broke the cabinet. Scissors. Stitch potential, but will do.

I quickly jammed the scissors into the glass, but nothing. Bulletproof glass?! I pounded on the door in frustration, knowing my energy was almost spent.

T.K owes me. Big time.

I slid onto the floor and nodded off, letting the cold lull me into a deep sleep.

T.K's POV

I wish I could have a dime every time that I felt left out. Sure, I was "helping" Syn and the boys find Cassie, but something told me that this was a setup.

Of course the boys didn't listen. Typical males.

I restlessly spun around in my bedroom, but abruptly stopped when I saw a tall figure standing right by my window.

"Get out," I pointed at the door.

"But we were just getting acquainted," the girl grinned. She was about five foot, curly brown hair. Short and petite.

I could take her.

"What do you want?" I stood, ignoring the head rush coming my way.

"You," she grinned. "In exchange for your..friend."

My eyes widened as I looked at her.

What the hell did she do to Jazz.

"I mean, she should be able to handle thirty degrees below right? She won't die if you don't cooperate or anything."

"Who the hell are you?" I growled softly. No need to alert the others. They'd just complicate matters.

"Let's just say that family wasn't too pleased what you did to my sister, Tristin."

My blood ran cold at that word.

Sister.

Fucking sister?!

Oh shit.

"Yeah," she grinned, showing her fangs. "Allow me to introduce myself," she walked over to me, only to rest her hands on my shoulders. "I'm Ariana, and you, little girl, are in way over your head."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. I'm abusing the cliffhangers. Comments? Screaming is welcome. It feels so good to be back.