Status: coming soon.

Isolation Years

Fraying

The light streamed in through the windows, cutting the darkness like a blade. It illuminated the dust and blinded his eyes as it slowly consumed the entirety of the shadows occupying the house. He had not slept, only sat in silence and blackness all night. Even as dawn approached, he did nothing but sit, nearly in a stupor. He was paralyzed by his thoughts. He wished that, for once, he could find something else to consume his mind besides these horrifying thoughts. But he had stumbled upon no such luck.

Gruesome images ravaged every crevice of his fraying mind. His migraine ached relentlessly. They always came when he had these thoughts, these memories. Not only was his head pounding, but his heart was beating double-time. His body grew sorer by the moment. He began to shake. Soon after, he started to rock back and forth, clutching his head, wishing the pain away. Wishing the painful memories away.

Minutes later, fatigue caught him in its grasp. Just as he remembered the most terrifying memory of all, the one that brought him so many nightmares, he drifted into sleep. He dreamt about the memory.

There was blood. So much blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of filler/flashback. Just to get me back into writing this baby. Thoughts?