Status: Active ❤

One Body, Two Souls

The Past

I stay outside the restaurant for quite a long time, not daring to come back with my face a mess of tears. And worse, I haven't even stopped crying. Jimmy inside my mind is not really helping, he keeps on cussing about Edward, how he wasn't a gentleman, how could he hurt me, and so on. 

Not so long after, I see a silhouette of a guy that I recognize. He's getting closer, and when he's right in front of me, I hug my legs and hide my face in between them. 

"Ashley? What happened to you?" I hear panic and shock in his voice, which belongs to Zacky. He kneels down in front of me and puts an arm around my shoulder. I look up at him, and don't know what to say or do. 

"Ashley, can you talk?" he asks and starts to rub my shoulder. I love his touch. I shake my head to answer his question, since my throat is still so sore and I'm sure that if I talk, it will sounds like I'm squeaking. But then, I dare myself to talk. 

"I... I.... Edward... And...." I talk between sobs, but fail and start to cry even harder than before. This isn't me. He pulls me into a comforting hug, and starts to whisper soothing words into my ear. I get more relaxed, and the sobs start to turn into small hiccups. 

"Still want to talk about it?" he pulls away and asks me. I look at him in the eyes, and can see sadness and caring. I think about it for a second, and nod. 

"Slowly, so it won't choke you," he smiles and nod at me. 

"Wi-will you believe in me, Zack?" I ask worriedly, but he shakes his heads and sighs. 

"Why wouldn't I? I don't know him, but I know you. So, I'm here for you," his answer brings a weak smile onto my face. I take in a deep breath, and start to talk. 

"B-but, can you just take me home now?" my body starts shaking, so Zacky tilts his head to one side and nods. He cuddles me and brings me into his car. 

"Wait here, yeah? I'm gonna tell the guys about taking you home," he closes the door and leaves me all alone in his car. Not so long after that, he comes back and sits in the driver's seat. 

"Let's take you home." he says as he starts the engine and pull off from the parking lot. 

He lets me stay silent in the car, knowing that I am not in the best shape of talking. Just a couple of minutes later, we arrive in my driveway. He shuts down the engine, and immediately goes to my side to help me walk. We stop in the living room, and I decide that this place is the best place to tell him everything. 

"Z-Zack, we can talk here." I say, shaking. 

"Okay then, I'm gonna get some water for you to drink. Um, where is the kitchen?" he asks and I point in the right direction of the kitchen. He comes back with a glass of water in his hand, and I hug my legs once again to try not to shake. 

"Here, drink." he smiles at me, but I shake my head and refuse to drink. He shrugs and put the glass on the side. 

"You want to talk now?" he takes a seat beside me, and hold my hand in his. 

"Um, Edward Wroblewski is my ex. A-and, everything that he said were true. But, n-not the part where I leeched off him and broke up with him because my drumming is better than him. I broke up with him be-because that's the best thing I could do before I left. A-and, help me Zacky... Help me..." I kinda whisper the "help me" because I'm just so scared and have no strength left. He scoots closer to me and whispers, "everything's gonna be okay." 

"And that's why he called you a betrayer and stuff?" he asks again. I nod and cry for the hundreth time. He surprisingly rounds an arm around my shoulder and pull me even closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and cry, because that's what I can do right now. 

We have a comfortable silence for a moment, until he starts to speak. 

"You know what Ashley... I've been in your position before." I stay silence, regaining the broken pieces of myself. 

"And, it wasn't too long ago. It was, 6 months ago. I broke up with my girlfriend, Gena. And she started to tell everybody about how horribly I treated her, that I did violent crap to her, and so on. It was the most horrible nightmare I've ever had. The worse part, people started to blackmail me and said  that I was an asshole, a bastard, a heartless guy. And yeah, I got depressed from all of that shit for a little while. But then, something inside of me pushed me up from that state. My inside said that if you think you didn't do that, so prove it. Prove the world that you didn't do it and move the fuck on. So here I am now, no more blackmailings and shit. I'm all happy now." I look up at him, face a mess of tears and snot, and he smiles at me. He pats me head like a little child and I laugh a bit. 

"And, that's why I see a lot of Zacky Vengeance quotes of 'The Best Revenge is Bettering Yourself' on the internet?" I ask him playfully. He laughs and shrugs. 

"Yeah, I pretty much said that and fans are loving that." I lay my head again on his shoulder, and he starts to tell more of his past. 

I think of what Jimmy had told me this morning, about improving myself. And I think that's pretty much what Zacky means by his so-called motto. The best revenge is bettering yourself. I smile at the thought and Zacky's voice is fading away somehow. And I drift off to sleep on his shoulder. 

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Zacky's P.O.V 

"What the fuck did you tell everybody about me, Gena?" I yell at her, having enough of her being a bitch. 

"Oh, I told them what a fucking pathetic and heartless guy you are. You like it?" she smirks, and I shoot a death glare at her. 

She laughs evilly, and my surroundings suddenly change into the fans's faces. They laugh at me, and I start to choke and struggle to get air into my lungs. 

"Zacky, you fucking fag!" a fan spits at me, the others following. 

"Heartless asshole! What did Gena do to you?" they all glare at me, and I close my eyes and ears and drop onto my knees, not wanting to see nor listen to anything. But their laughs are far too loud for my ears. I scream, and someone that I recognize approach me. 

"Open your eyes, Zack," the person says, I recognize the voice. It belongs to someone that I used to be really close with, and someone that I love the most. 

"Open your fucking eyes, Zack!" this can't be wrong, this is Jimmy's voice! I look up, and there Ashley is, standing above and smiling warmly at me. I thought it was Jimmy. 

"You don't belong here, go!" she yells, her voice the same as Jimmy's. She pushes me, and I fall down into a hole. 

"I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU ZACKY!"


I wake up and find myself covered in sweat and panting really hard. I look around, feeling strange, and realize I'm not in my own house. I get relaxed by the smell of someone frying bacon and I'm guessing, omelette. Yeah, call me pig or whatever you want, I love food and I love to eat okay. 

Ashley.

I smile at the thought of her name. I wander to her kitchen, and found her out with a pair of shorts and wearing a tshirt. Oh, she tied her hair into some sort of bunny tail? Haha I don't know, but oh my she sways her hips side to side with 'For Your Entertainment' by Adam Lambert as the background music. I stare at her in the kitchen doorway, enjoying the show. 

But then I remember about the bacon and so on, and fuck I'm hungry right now. I clear my throat, and Ashley immediately turns around and turns the music off. 

"Good morning, Zee," she smiles at me, how beautiful. 

"Good morning, dear. I was awakened by some sort of delicious smell here, yum. What do we have?" I ask her and walk closer to where she's standing. 

"We? These are for me," she tries really hard not to smile or laugh. But failing anyways. I smirk at her. 

"Oh, you don't want to share your food with this kind-hearted person?" I pout at her and she giggles. 

"What did you say? I can't hear you!" she laughs again and I can't help but laugh as well. 

"Oh, so you're brave enough to mess with the almighty Vengeance now. Very nice of you. Now I'm gonna think of the punishment. Be ready," I smirk and thankfully she finally gives me a plate with 3 strips of fresh bacon and an omelette. 

I eat them along with Ashley and we have a nice conversation, we laugh, and if Jason is here, I'm sure this is sort of revenge I want to do after what he did yesterday to me. 

I finish the breakfast, and feel like I need to do my 'business' in the bathroom. 

"Um, Ashley. Can you, y'kno... Tell me where is the toilet?" I ask her, and she immediately points out the direction to the toilet. I go there and do my 'business'. 

Just as soon as I'm back to the kitchen, I see her washing the dishes and mumbling some random rhythm. And I think this is the time I'm gonna punish her. So, I approach her from behind and tickle her. 

"This is your punishment, princess." I say. She struggles really hard to let me get off her. 

"ZACKY! STOP IT! I CAN'T BREATHE! HAHAHAHA!" she says, but I don't really care. 

"Say sorry for what you did earlier," I say again, wanting her to finally surrender. 

"URGH. OKAY OKAY ZACHARY JAMES BAKER I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID EARLIER! BAHAHA, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" she speaks between laughter, and I decide that it's enough. 

And then I let her go, but I'm still holding her hip. Not knowing what to do except staring at her beautiful green eyes, like mine, and looking at her thin lips. Lord, help me. She then lick her lips, and I'm all miserable. 

Kiss her! 

No Zacky, you can't do that! 


Why can't I? 

KISS HER! 

And that happens, I lean closer to her and close the gap between the two of us. She gasps at my action, but gives into the kiss after a couple of seconds. The kiss is beautiful, I see fireworks that resemble Jimmy's face in every way when I close my eyes and kiss her. And pardon me to ask but, what does all this mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait :( I'm just so busy, and I hope you guys still loving the updates xoxo credits goes to SquirrelG ❤ get well soon! XD