Status: Active ❤

One Body, Two Souls

Bad Jimmy

The kiss was unexpected and unbelievably sweet. Even though it happened like 5 days ago, I can still taste his lips on mine. Zacky's lips that is. Now everytime I see him, I feel so miserable because I want to just kiss him again. 

My relationship with him is a 'dating' kind of thing, but we're not officially dating. He's the one who helped me get through everything since the day I saw Edward at the restaurant. He's always there when I have a nightmare, to calm me down, and so on. The guys don't have any idea about me and Zacky, Zacky wants this as a secret. So, I just go along with it. 

Right now, I'm sitting in the drumming room with Jason in front of me explaining a thing that I'm not quite paying attention to. I am thinking about something else. 

"Ashley?" Jason asks. I'm still zoned out so I don't reply his question. 

"ASHLEY!" he tries again, this time yelling. I snap back and face him directly. 

"What?" I ask, annoyed. 

"That should be my question. What's wrong with you? You've been acting like this for the past 5 days. Is this about Edward?" he replies calmly. I sigh and rub my forehead, feeling tired. 

"No, Jay. This isn't about Edward, okay. Enough? We better continue, the show is in 2 days." I say as I ask Jimmy quietly to replace me for a while, and he takes over my body immediately. 

None of the band members know or notice Jimmy being inside my body. And I'm not going to tell them about it, just yet. 

Jimmy replaces me and plays really flawlessly. It turns out that he paid attention to what Jason explained to me earlier. Fuck, how am I suppose to do all of this if I keep asking Jimmy to do it? Zacky passes by the room and stops to blow a kiss at me. I blush a bit inside and don't realize that my cheeks are red. 

"Why are you blushing?" Jason asks and raises an eyebrow. I am so screwed. 

"Oh, no-nothing. It's just, it's hot here and I'm a bit tired." I lie easily, Lord help me! Then, Jason turns away to see Zacky in front of the drumming room, smiling like a goof. 

"Oh, you like him?" he points out to Zacky. 

"Yes, I do." What. The. Fuck. Jimmy? Oh my god I'm so screwed, I forgot that Jimmy is actually the one who is appearing to be me now! 

"OH! I see, I can keep a secret, don't worry baby." I put on a shocked expression and smack my own arms as hard as I can that causes Jason to chuckle. I'm so not going to forgive Jimmy for this. 

"Alright, enough for today. I hope you're not going to act like this anymore. Oh, and prepare yourself tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day." he gets up and pats my head, I smile and reply, "Oh, Jay. About that earlier, I really mean I like him THAT way. Can you keep it as a secret?" Fuck You, Jimmy. 

"Haha, don't worry sweetheart. YOUR SECRET IS SAFE." he then does this 'locking my mouth' gesture and Jimmy nods approvingly. 

Just as soon as Jason leaves the room, I start to cuss Jimmy for doing that from the inside and being all mad about it. Jimmy just laughs breathlessly and whispers, "Jesus, calm down baby. Jason's not gonna tell anybody. Besides, yo boyfriend is here." I stop talking in the inside and stare at Zacky. Help. Me. 

"Hi, sweetheart. How have you been?" he approaches me and rounds his arm around my hip. I lock my eyes to my feet and literally saying "Jimmy, don't you fucking dare to look up and stare at him" from the inside. But, it's just Jimmy being Jimmy. He looks up to stare at Zacky's eyes and smiles. 

"I'm wonderful. And I miss you so much." Jimmy replies, but Zacky still hearing this as MY reply. 

"Oh, I miss you too, Ash." Zacky says as he looks around to make sure there's nobody, and he kisses me lovingly. He pulls away and we have a comfortable silence just to stare into each other's eyes until he speaks up, "Ashley, are you using contact lenses?" Contact lenses? I think about it for a moment and realize that my eyes and Jimmy's are completely different. His are blue, and mine are green. I need to shoot myself. 

"Uhm, why are you asking Zack?" Jimmy gets a little bit nervous. Relax Jim. 

"I don't know, I remember that our eyes has the same color. Green. Now, yours are blue. And they look really natural to me." he replies and raises an eyebrow. Jimmy, please make something up. 

"Oh, yes I did put them on this morning. Since my glasses are broken so..." Jimmy lies smoothly, excellent. 

"You're using glasses? Why have I never seen them on you?" 

"Really? I thought I had put them on when you were around. Oh, Zacky you're so not my boyfriend." Jimmy says with a smirk, well... HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! 

Zacky laughs at the statement and pulls me closer to him. He then whispers again, 

"I'm sorry, but I never saw them on you. You have to show me sometimes. And now, let's go get dinner." as he laces his hand on mine and leads me out of the room.

I immediately change place with Jimmy and ground Jimmy for being an asshole this whole day. I'm not letting him borrowing my body for 3 days. That's worth it. 

"Where do you want to eat, Ash?" Zacky asks as he wears the hugest smile I've ever seen. I smile back and reply, 

"Wherever you want, Zee." as I leans in closer to kiss him on the cheek. He blushes and starts to drive somewhere. And things start to cross my mind, they are:

Is Zacky my boyfriend now? 

Where is he taking me? 


And the worst,

Will Zacky gets suspicious about me? 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is short, and sorry for the lateness! I'm so busy >_< comments and suggestions please ❤ Thank you for the Recommendations and Subscribes ;) Credits of course goes to SquirrelG! xoxo