Status: Active when commented on.

Baby Blue Eyes

Whoa oh oh

"Baby, baby blue eyes
Stay with me by my side
‘til the morning, through the night
Well baby, stand here holding my sides
Close your baby blue eyes
Every moment feels right
And I may feel like a fool
But I’m the only one dancing with you
Whoa oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh , oh oh

I drive her home when she can’t stand
I like to think I’m a better man
For not letting her do what she’s been known to do
She wears heels and she always falls
I let her think she’s a know it all
But whatever she does wrong, it seems so right
My eyes don’t believe her, but my heart swears by her

Baby, baby blue eyes"

I sung as I sat outside my tour bus on the vans warped tour. My band had played quite early on this morning so now it was 3:00 and I was sitting around and relaxing.

That's when I saw her bright pink vans. My eyes followed her long golden legs all the way up to those tiny, tiny booty shorts. Next my eyes slid to her tanned belly and ample chest covered by a pink crop top but one that still showed her prominent collar bones. After pausing there for a while I built up the courage to let my eyes climb her blonde curls that flowed down her back and slid past her shoulder, to her perfect heart shaped face. A dainty nose in the center, full lips just below, and long eyelashes framing those baby blue eyes. She was striding confidently around the maze of tour buses when I noticed her. Her eyes flickered around and focused on my guitar. I continued strumming the strings until my fingers fumbled.

"Shit" I muttered and looked down. When I looked up again I was faced by her eyes.

"You dropped your pick" She whispered.

"Oh uhh thanks" I blushed and took it off her as I sorted my hair. I mentally yelled at myself to pull myself together. This girl was driving me crazy and I hadn't even known her five minutes.

"NICK!" I heard somebody yell from behind me, so I stood up and sulked back into the A Rocket To the Moon tour bus, still thinking of the nameless girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick starter, just to get it started. So, please comment, and subscribe! :)

Edited: 18:36 09/06/12

I just changed the description of the girl and added a short part to the end.