‹ Prequel: Love Gone Mad
Status: Active

Anchor

Good morning, beautiful.

It was a quiet morning at the Weasley house. Most mornings were, Adara had grown quiet accustom to the married life and had not once grown tired of waking up next to the love of her life. It had been one year since she became Mrs. George Weasley. The couple had a small one-year anniversary party the night before with their close family and friends. Adara woke up especially early to tidy up the party mess around the house. The charmed dishes were bathing themselves in the sink while Adara made breakfast in front of the stove. Through the open screen door she could here the rustling of the leaves as the chilled morning breeze blew.

“Good morning, beautiful,” George greeted as he strode into the kitchen. He let out a deep yawn and stretched his arms up above his head.

“Morning,” Adara replied as she turned her head look at George who walked past her, smacking her rear.

She squeaked in result, “Hey now,” Adara pointed a spatula at her husband. “Play nice or you won't get any breakfast.”

“Is that so?” George questioned as he poured himself a cup of coffee and turned, leaning against the kitchen counter.

“Very much so,” Adara expressed as she turned a knob on the stove, turning off the burner.

“Darling, when have I ever been one to play nice?” George's accent ran out smooth and he took a sip of the coffee in his hand.

“If you want to eat, hands off the cook,” Adara teased as she stuck out her tongue and pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

George's eyebrows raised and he set his mug down on the counter. He folded his arms across his bare chest. “Fine, but I'm still going to check you out.”

Adara knew he wasn't joking, his eyes followed her as she walked about the kitchen, preparing the kitchen table. She was standing on her tiptoes trying to each the plates on the top shelf of one of the cabinets, when George's long arm reached out in front of her and grasped the dishware with ease.

“You look so sexy in my shirt,” George was standing behind her now, obviously smirking.

She spun around and quickly brought her lips to George's, who didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss, “I guess breakfast can wait,” Adara spoke between kisses.

“That's more like it,” George breathed as he picked his wife up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to my new story! I hope you enjoyed the opening chapter, it's short, little, cute one.. I know ;)

The others will be longer. I promise!

Don't forget to check out, Contort.