‹ Prequel: Love Gone Mad
Status: Active

Anchor

Simple Pleasures

“Blimey" George let out a long yawn, stretching his stiff limbs, and rolling over to look at the clock.

It was later than he intended to sleep; he's made plans to awake early and prepare breakfast. George took a quick glance around the room, his eyes still foggy from waking up. The bedroom smelt of the ocean’s breeze and was bright with the morning sun. His wife was curled up beside him, her dark hair barely poking out of the sheets.

"Adara, darling," George gently pulled the covers back. His response was a soft groan of disapproval. "Rise and shine"

"Not yet," She mumbled, turning over and wrapping an arm around his bare chest. "Be close to me."

George smiled sleepily, ‘How can I say no to that?’ He chuckled, sinking back into bed.

Adara smiled brightly, her eyes still closed. She tangled her smooth bare legs with her husband’s and breathed lightly. George gently caressed her hair before sliding an arm around Adara and down her back, pulling her against his side. He felt her toes lightly teasing his as she rested one of her legs in-between his.

George closed his eyes, beginning to drift off to sleep until he felt Adara shift and place delicate kisses on his down his neck and collarbone.

"‘I love you so much," she whispered faintly making his skin tingle.

George slipped the hand that was around her up under the back of her top, gently rubbing her warm bare skin.

"And I love you," he replied, gently kissing her lips, while pulling her on top of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's been a year. Do I still have any fans? :)