Status: Working on another Chapter. I have been caught up with work and prom coming up in 2 days!!

We're Watching You

Jess

I wake up to the sound of James talking on the phone. It looked like he had just woken up, hair all messy and still tired looking. He sat on the edge of the bed, he started to whisper into the phone. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I could feel his eyes staring at me, studying my body. After he got off the phone, James climbed back into bed. I roll over to his side on the bed putting one of my arms at his waist, pulling myself closer to him.

"You're awake, I see." He said with a smile on his face.

"I've been awake.. Who was that on the phone?" I couldn't figure out who it was...

"Um, it was the doctor.. He ran some test yesterday and he just told me that they came back normal. There's nothing to worry about.. I promise." He turned over and kissed me.

"Last night was very interesting.. I don't think you've been that wild in a long time." He said smiling.

He was trying to make me embarrassed. It was working. I felt my face start to heat up, so I turned over so he wouldn't see. He laughed to himself knowing that he was winning. Last night was a blur to me this morning, and I cannot figure out why..

"Hey, babe?" I rolled over once again.

He was looking into my eyes.

"Yes, my love? What can I do for you?"

"Did I take some kind of meds or anything last night?"

He thought to himself, trying to remember last night.

"I don't think you did.. Why? What's going on?.." He sounded worried..

I started to pick at my nails, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing.. I just don't remember last night as well as you do.."

He took his hand and lifted up my chin, so I had to make eye contact with him. The look on his face changed in a matter of seconds. It was kind of like he just saw someone die right before his eye and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Babe? What's wrong. What aren't you telling me now.."

"Huh? Oh it's nothing. I just thought of something... You don't remember anything that happened last night? Nothing at all.?"

His questioning made my heart start racing. I wanted to know what was going on in his mind, but if I asked him, he would just pretend nothing was wrong like always..

"I don't remember anything. The last thing that I remember is us talking in the car. Then the rest is all a blur. Please, tell me whats going on.."

His face started to soften. I could tell he wasn't in deep thought anymore. Something was up, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"It's nothing, I just had thought someone might had drugged you or something, but we only went to the doctor. And you didn't talk to anyone but your friends right?"

I didn't answer him right away, I started to go into a deep thought myself.

"I only talked to my friends that were working yesterday.."

"Did they give you anything? Like a drink, or some kind of food, or anything?"

"I took a drink from Lexi's bottle.. But she wouldn't drug me.. She's too good of a friend..."

James wasn't happy now.. I could tell when he started to tap his fingers on things. I watched his fingers for a minute. He stopped tapping his finger, realizing that I was watching him. I sat up in bed and looked at him. A smile came across my face when he looked at me. His eye's were so perfect in every way, no matter what anyone said about them.

"I know she's a good friend, but I don't know... Maybe I'm just over thinking this.. Like I always do."

He was right, he always over thinks everything.. No matter what it is, he has to have an escape plan with everything we do. He says it's because he doesn't want to risk me getting hurt, but I think it's just because he's crazy.