Status: Active, with updates every other week.

I Get Around

Chapter Two

When I woke up, I felt all stiff, and the sun was shining brightly through the thin curtains. I rubbed my eyes, looking at my bedside clock. It has hardly past nine o'clock, why did I wake up so early? Not only was it a Sunday, but it was summer.

There was a knock at my door, and Darry called my name, telling me to open up. It didn't sound like it was the first time he knocked.

"I'm comin', Jesus..." I said, biting back a yawn. My voice was groggy, and as I sat up I realized that I had fallen asleep with my clothes on. My notebook was lying open near where my head was, the pen still uncapped. I had fallen asleep right in the middle of a sentence.

I got up and opened the door, rubbing my eyes. Darry was standing there, showered, shaved and dressed. Typical of him, already being ready early in the morning even if he didn't have work. He looked somewhat surprised when I opened the door, and I realized that I mustn't look so great. I probably didn't smell so great either, because when I breathed in, I could still smell stale cigarettes and sex.

"We need to talk," he said, covering up his surprise. I moved away, and held the door open for him. He came in, pulling out the chair from my desk as I sat down on my bed, closing the notebook.

"About last night..." his voice was firm and hard, but I could tell that he was struggling to find the right terms. "Can you... Would you care to explain what happened?"

"What does it look like to you?" I snapped, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Katherine... How long has this been going on?"

"Almost five months," I said harshly. Man, my face was so hot, I was surprised steam wasn't coming out of my ears. But I was counting the seconds when he would realize it.

"Five months... But..." he was counting under his breath, confused, not wanting to believe what he was thinking was true. "Katherine, what the fuck?"

"That's right Darry!" I screamed, turning on my heels to face him. Tears of anger and embarrassment fell down my cheeks, and I wiped at them impatiently. "I'm a slut! Your baby sister is a slut!" I let out a sob, and my legs failed me. I dropped down to my knees and cried. I didn't want him to find him to find out about Tim Shepard; Dally was already bad. And the other guys that I had stuff with, guys from school, that I met at my job or some random guy at a party. I had kissed so many guys and let them touch me in places that only someone I loved should touch. Oh, what would Mama and Dad say if they knew what I was doing?

That thought just made me cry harder, and I coughed on my tears, trying to control myself. Darry lifted me and sat me back down on the bed, letting me cry on his chest.

He handed me his handkerchief when I finished crying, avoiding my gaze, but looking at him, I could see what he was feeling. Shame. Girls who slept and flirted with guys left and right, especially on our side of town, weren't uncommon, but no one expected to find out that their daughter or their sister was one of those girls.

I handed the piece of tissue back to him, and he took it back, then got up, sighing. "You're grounded until September." I looked up at him, knowing that he had more to say. "I'm not doing it just because I want to. What you said last night, about me not being Dad. That's true... But I just want the best for you." He sighed, and continued on. "Before Mom and Dad died, I promised them that I would protect you guys. If you're going to keep seeing Shepard and I don't want to know how many other guys, you're going to get seriously hurt or in trouble."

I just nodded, looking at my feet. "Can I still see the girls?"

When I said the girls, I meant Evie Thyme, who was Steve's girl, Sandy Channing, Soda's girl, Kathy Moore, Two-Bit's girl, Sylvia White, Dally's on and off girlfriend, sometimes hung out with us, but she spent most of her time with the rougher girls downtown. She was still a good person to know; she knows how to defend herself real well and she's loyal to us, even if she isn't to Dally. Angela Shepard was like the Ponyboy for us, being the youngest and all. Even if she was friends more with girls like the ones Sylvia hung out with, she was still close with us, and we were all protective of her.

My question didn't look like one he expected me to ask, but he nodded once. "Only Sandy, Kathy and Evie. You can't go anywhere besides work unless I agree to it, and I don't want you bein' without one of the boys or the girls I said."

"Fine."

I could see the surprise in his eyes. He looked like he expected me to put up more of a fight, or to say something so that I could get more freedom. But I didn't. I knew that I got what I deserved. And he could have been a lot stricter with me, preventing me from going out at all. There was one thing that I wanted to say though, and it was only when he nearly closed the door that I did.

"Darry," he turned around, looking at me. "I... I'm still a virgin. I promised Mama that I would give it to someone that I loved."

He looked at me for a few seconds, and I swore I could have seen the hint of a smile cross his face before he closed the door.

God, I didn't get why when a guy went under a girl's shirt or had sex with several of them, he was a legend; all his friends admired him and half the time most girls would do anything to have a night with him. But if a girl had sex or did stuff with a number of guys, she was considered a whore. The guys treated her like crap and her friends turned on her.

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair. It was light blond now that it was summer, a bit longer than my shoulders because I've let it grow out, and usually soft and silky. Now it was just all tangled and nasty. I grabbed a brush from my vanity and began brushing it. I have something about brushing my hair. I love it. I can spend such a long time brushing it until it was soft and tangle free, and even when it was I would just run the brush through it. It was soothing for me.

xXxXxX

Someone knocked on the door and I told them to come in. Ponyboy stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

"Hey little brother," I said, looking at him in the mirror.

"Hey," he sat down on the bed, swinging his legs. He was a cute kid, definitely. With long, soft auburn hair and pretty grey green eyes, still a bit of baby fat but with a good build, he was pretty good looking. He just turned fourteen, still wasn't interested in girls, but I knew the girls already swooned over him. Maybe in a year he'd have a girlfriend. With the way he is, he's going to get himself a nice girl, someone like Sandy.

I could tell that he wanted to ask me something, and kept looking at him in the mirror, brushing my hair, until he finally looked at me.

"Do you love Tim Shepard?"

I almost choked on my saliva then. For such a quiet kid and someone who's uncomfortable around girls, he sure could be blunt when it came to questions like these.

"No," I answered honestly, trying to keep my voice level.

He nodded, still swinging his legs. He seemed satisfied with my answer, but I could tell that he wanted to ask something else.

"Ask away Pony."

His cheeks darkened, and I grinned at him, showing him that I wasn't too bothered by his question. I mean, it's not like he asked me if I wanted to marry Shepard.

"Did you... Do you love Dally?"

If the first question shocked me, then this was nothing compared to it. I dropped my hairbrush, whipping around to look at him. He blushed even more, looking at his worn out tennis shoes.

"Why-"

"I'm just curious," he answered softly.

Good God, what was I supposed to answer to the kid? Yes, I loved Dallas fuckin' Winston with all my heart?

I sighed, and picked up my brush, choosing my words carefully. "Dally is my best friend... Yes I love him."

"I meant when you were together."

"Jesus Christ Pony," I muttered, "I guess... I mean he was my first love. You never forget your first love. And since we're still best friends, I mean... It's going to be kind of hard not to love your best friend. I don't love him in the same way though."

"Okay," he looked up at me with an embarrassed look. "I'm sorry Darry found out."

"He was bound to find out sometime kid," I said, sighing. "Now got out, I need to get my stuff ready for my shower."

xXxXxX

I stepped out of the bathroom and went to go put my things in my bedroom before walking out to the living room, brushing my still somewhat damp hair out of my eyes. It would dry quickly; it was already eighty something degrees at ten in the morning.

Steve and Soda were sitting on the floor, playing poker. I wondered vaguely for a second where Darry was but a hug from Soda snapped me out of my thoughts before I could think too much about it.

"You took long enough in the shower," he teased, kissing my cheek.

"Shorter than you take to grease your hair," I kidded back, ruffling his ungreased hair.

"Aw, shut up," he said, "I bet us that I'll take less long than you today."

"In your dreams," I giggled, sitting down next to Two-Bit, who waved at me absently as Soda stuck his tongue out at me.

"Tim Shepard?" Steve asked with a smirk when my twin was out of earshot.

"Shut your trap Randle," I hissed, turning around to face him.

"My, my, someone seems mad. Maybe she needs her boyfriend to calm her down," he stood up, looking at me with his arms crossed and an air of superiority. I stood up too, glaring at him.

"Got anything else you'd like to add?" Two-Bit seemed oblivious to what was happening, and Pony and Johnny were trying not to look at us. Steve was biting his lip, still with that stupid smirk of his on his face.

"Did him and Dally ever do you at the sa-"

As soon as the words were out of his mouth I knew that he had regretted saying them. I lifted my hand and made to slap him, but he flinched, leaning away. Steven Christopher Randle flinched.

That was enough to make me pull my hand back. My fingertips grazed his cheek, and he opened his eyes, looking shocked. I was shocked myself. Everyone knew that we didn't get along well, and I smacked him whenever I could. I also noticed the fading marks of a black eye and a bruise near his jaw.

I set my jaw and clenched my fists, giving him a hard look. "You are so fucking lucky that you already have those," I hissed, pointing to his injuries. I didn't want him to know that I felt some sort of pity for him because he looked scared.

He didn't say anything and just stuffed the cards into his back pocket, storming over to the bathroom. From the corner of my eye, I saw that Pony was glaring at the hallway where Steve just disappeared.

Kicking over one of Steve's shoes, I went to the kitchen, got myself a piece of chocolate cake out of the icebox and poured myself a glass of milk. When I turned around, Two-Bit was standing there, his usual grin gone.

"That wasn't cool."

I knew that he was talking about Steve's comment and shrugged, trying to keep my face clear of emotions. Shit, out of all the comments that the idiot could have said, he had to say that one. In front of my best friend, my little brother and his best friend. What a little fucker.

"I still would have hit him if I were you," he said as we made our way out to the living room, where there were only Pony and Johnny, who gave me sympathetic looks. I just gave them a small smile and pushed open the screen door, sitting down in the shade on the front steps. I shoveled a piece of chocolate cake in my mouth, shrugging. My cheeks were still hot, and I drank half of the milk hoping to cool me down.

We sat in silence while I ate my cake, something that was unusual, because even if I was quiet, Two-Bit and I were almost always talking, but at that moment it didn't bother me too much; I didn't feel like talking much after what Steve had said.

"Want to go to the park?" he asked as I finished off the crumbs.

"If that means that I don't have to see Steve's face, then sure," I said, getting up.

We went into the house and followed the voices to the kitchen. Steve was leaning against the counter while Soda and Pony were washing the dishes.

"Present for you two," I said, putting my plate and glass into the foamy water. "Two-Bit's taking me out by the way, just so you can tell Darry where we are in case he gets back before we do."

"Where are you guys headed?" Soda asked, flicking some suds at me. From his grin I could tell that he didn't know what had happened, not like I really wanted him to know.

"Park and... Park," Two-Bit grinned, "we'll call if we go anywhere else."

"Alright, have fun."

I ruffled Johnny's hair on my way out, and he swatted my arm, giving me that shy grin of his.

xXxXxX

The park was almost empty when we got there, only a few junior high kids hanging around near the edge, by the trees. It was easy to see that they were somewhat scared of us when they saw us, because Two-Bit looked awfully tough, and by throwing his black handled switchblade in the air and catching it again sure helped the look, and I was playing with my own switchblade. But they relaxed when I ran over to the empty swings, laughing like a kid.

"Come on Two-Bit, push me!"

"You're such a five year old," he laughed, but he came over anyway, putting his blade in his back pocket.

He pushed me higher and higher, until the chain threatened to snap every time I hit a certain height.

"Jesus Christ, how much do you weigh?" he asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Are you insinuating something?" I asked, faking hurt.

"Hell naw, I like my women when they have curves, not when they're only skin and bones."

"Aw, so I have a nice figure?"

"Fuckin' sexy," he laughed, giving me one last push before sitting down in the sand, shielding his eyes from the sun

I pumped my legs a few more times, then let go, closing my eyes and laughing as I flew through the air, just like a trapeze artist. I was weightless; I was free. Until I landed with a soft thud in the hot sand.

"Nice one," Two-Bit said, helping me up, "I think that Soda still beat you though."

I looked where I landed, then over to the monkey bars, which we used as a reference. I was at the halfway mark, and Soda had made it all the way to the end of them.

"I'll make it my goal to beat him before school starts," I said, putting my hands on my hips and looking at the swings.

"You got some sand on your ass," he told me, brushing it off.

"Oh my God, you idiot!" I jumped as he squeezed my ass, and turned to glare at him. He was doubling over in laughter, and I took a swipe at him, but he dodged just in time, then ran away still laughing.

I chased him for a while before finally tackling him in the grass where we wrestled for a few minutes, then we slid down the slide and chased each other again until we collapsed under the elm tree where the junior high kids were after scaring them away. My head was in my friend's lap, and he twirled my hair around his fingers.

"How long?" he asked absently, shifting a bit to get a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

I somehow knew that he was talking about how long I was grounded for, and answered with the month. He nodded, and handed me his cigarette, putting it to my lips. I took a drag and blew out, away from his face, watching the smoke disperse into the air.

"That ain't so long," he said, reaching for the weed, "just a bit more than a month."

"Can't go out on my own until then though," I sighed, "and I'm assuming no parties or sleeping over at anyone's house. And you know what?" I asked, looking up at him, "I can't see Sylvia or Angela until then."

"Well that's somewhat understandable... And um... Are you still going to... Do..." his hesitation was apparent; he didn't want to say anything that might hurt me.

"Now that Darry must have figured out that Shepard and Dally weren't the only two guys, it kind of kills it," I said, looking up at the bright blue, cloudless sky. "I don't really know, we'll see how things go."

Two-Bit had found out what I was doing one night when we were at a party. It was over in Brumly, and there were a lot of people that we didn't know. So I decided to play around a bit and ended up with a Brumly boy in one of the bedrooms, and Two-Bit saw me going at it with him. We ended up yelling at each other and not speaking for two weeks. He eventually got over it, and he couldn't really fight me when I told him that he didn't exactly stick to one girl. Even after I said that he still didn't approve of what I was doing, but he quit trying to get me to stop what I was doing.

"Two-Bit?"

He put out his half smoked cigarette, giving me a quizzical look as I sat up, looking into his bright grey eyes.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

He laughed for a few seconds, thinking that I was kidding, but when he saw that I wasn't laughing, he stopped.

"You're serious?"

I nodded. "Answer honestly."

He was quiet for a few seconds, then ran a hand through his rusty colored hair. Like I said, he had has more than his fair share of girls, and to a certain extent I was half expecting him to say yes, but he didn't.

"But I..." I was honestly kind of shocked. "Are you just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings?" I demanded.

He laughed gently, rubbing my hair. "You're just lost and need some guidance to help you get on the right path."

"That's a nice way of putting it," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on, do you even like what you do?"

I was about to say yes, but thought about it for a minute when he gave me a look. I did what I did to forget about Mom and Dad, but I did like the sensations of being loved, even if it was superficial. But if I had to be honest with myself, I sometimes wished that I could find myself a steady boyfriend who loved me for me, and didn't just want a quick fuck.

"No I don't," I whispered, playing with the hem of my skirt.

"I'll help you get over those actions," he said, grinning softly and taking my hand in his.

We spoke for about another hour and I found myself in his lap again as time passed. I was dozing off, it was really hot and Two Bit was going on about something that had happened to him.

"Hey, Kit-Kat, wake up," someone was shaking me and I opened my eyes, stretching out my body. Two Bit was looking at me with that goofy grin of his, and poked my cheek. "You fell asleep little miss. Am I really that boring?"

"No, just kinda tired," I grinned back, stretching and putting myself in a sitting position.

"Do you want to head back to your place?"

"I want to go somewhere that's air conditioned," I said, hitching up the hem of my skirt so I could cross my legs. "How about that mall at the end of the Ribbon?"

"Bad enough," he grinned, helping me up, "let's stop by your place to see if the rest wanna come with us."

"Aww, I don't wanna see Steve's ugly mug though," I groaned, and he laughed.

"Okay, well we need to tell one of your brothers that we're heading to the mall, otherwise Darry will have our hides.

XxXxXx

I opened the front gate and got out of the way to let my friend pass through, but he just picked me up and carried me bridal style to the front door despite my protest that somehow turned to laughter as he dug his fingers into my sides. He kicked open the front door then set my down, kissing my cheek.

"You're an asshole," I told him, hitting his arm.

"Language," a voice behind me said, and I jumped, turning around to see Darry in his armchair with the paper on his lap. By his look, I judged that it was a bad time to tell him that he didn't usually care whether I swore or not, so I just apologized.

"Where's the rest of the gang?" Two-Bit asked.

"Steve and Soda went out to see their girls, and Pony and Johnny went to the movies."

"Guess it's just gonna be us two then," Two-Bit grinned, rubbing my hair, "unless Darry..."

"I've got bills to pay," he sighed, "where are you two headed anyway?"

"The mall," I replied, "at least it's air conditioned."

He looked at us for a few seconds, then turned back to the paper. "Be back before seven."

I glanced at Two-Bit, who shrugged and pulled me out of the house before Darry could say anything to prevent us from going out.

xXxXxX

The Ribbon was a two mile stretch of road with stores, movie houses and fast food restaurants. It started suddenly with a movie house and a few restaurants, and ended at a mall, the one where Two-Bit and I were headed. On Friday nights and weekends, the Ribbon was full of teenagers and college students looking for action. It was hardly noon, so there wasn't much activity, but by late afternoon... Hello drag races and crowded sidewalks. Since there was hardly any activity and no cops around, Two-Bit tried his luck and slammed his foot on the accelerator, speeding through the red lights.

"You're a maniac," I told him as we got out of the car when we reached the mall.

"But I'm your maniac," he said, looping his arm through mine.

"Gallant today, are we now Keith?" I teased.

"Anything for m'lady Katherine Curtis," he said in a heavy British accent, and I gave him a weird look. For a couple of seconds, we stared at each other, and eventually a grin made his way to his face. I felt my own smile go on my face, and eventually a giggle escaped from my lips. He started to laugh too, and lead me to the mall, with a skip in his steps.

xXxXxX

We got some food before going to the stores, and Two-Bit stuffed himself with a burger, three servings of fries and two large Cokes.

"You're such a pig," I said as we threw away our trash and polished off my chocolate milk shake.

"But I'm your pig!" He grinned, throwing an arm around my shoulders and leading me away from the food court.

"You seem to be my everything today," I laughed, kissing his cheek.

xXxXxX

We walked around for a little while, and I got myself a new pair of jeans while Two-Bit walked out with almost two outfits after five stores. He would tear off the security tags every time and stuffed the clothes into my bag.

Eventually, Two-Bit ran into some friends of his that I didn't know that well, and I was just standing by his side, staring around at the people and stores, when someone caught my eye.

"Hey, Two-Bit," I interrupted him, "there's a store I wanna go into, I'll be no more than fifteen minutes okay?"

"Wait, what? No, Katherine I'll just say bye and-"

"It's fine!" I reassured him, smiling, "seriously. I'll see you in a few minutes, I'll be quick."

I walked away before he could say anything, and past the person I saw. I knew that he was following me though, and stepped behind a pillar where Two-Bit couldn't see us.

Before I could say a word, the person wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine hard, making me gasp and stand on my toes, wanting more.

"It's nice to see you here Miss Curtis," he smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, somewhat breathless. I could feel my cheeks burning, and knew that he knew, because he put his hand to my cheek.

"Saw you and Mathews drive by on the Ribbon, so I got a ride," he replied, leaning against the pillar. He rubbed his fingers against his scar, the one aspect of him that gave him the classic Juvenile Delinquent look.

"Darry won't let me see you anymore," I told him, looking at my shoes, "he grounded me until September too."

"Yeah, he stopped by to tell me that. The old man wasn't happy of being woken up early. But," he paused, looking into my eyes intensely, "you're going to stop him from seeing me?" he scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I mean... I can't go out until then."

"Sneak out."

"I can't do that Tim! He's going to be checking in on me in my room until he falls asleep!"

He kissed me again, holding me by the wrists so that they were above my head. His eyes were dark, and there was a hint of danger in them, but I wasn't scared. I couldn't help smiling as he leaned in close, and I closed my eyes, my breathing becoming heavier. "Tonight. Midnight. I will sneak into your room." The grip around my wrists was released, and when I opened my eyes, all I saw his retreating figure.

"Fuck, what have I gotten myself into?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. Sure, I was smiling, but man, if I got caught, Darry would have me skinned alive.

xXxXxX

Two-Bit and I left the mall about an hour later then drove up and down the Ribbon for a few hours, stopping to talk to people and catch up with them, finding out who was seeing who, who was going to fight who, who ran away and who came back. I was having a really swell time, before Two-Bit saw the time and pushed me into his car, screeching off back to my place.

We arrived home at 7:15, and Darry wasn't really pleased. He asked Two-Bit if I had gone off, and, thank God, Two-Bit said that I was with him the whole time.

"Alright, alright, I trust you," he defended when I began listing people who could prove that I hadn't gone anywhere I wasn't supposed to. He turned back to the stove, where there was a pot of boiling pasta. "Your mother called by the way, the bar called and she needs you to go home so you can keep an eye on your sister."

"But your dinner smells so good!" he opened the oven before Darry swatted his hand away, but not before I saw some chicken.

Darry's expression softened up a bit, and he looked at me. "Katherine will stop by after and give you guys some, okay?"

"Alright, that's cool. Can't I stay for dinner though?"

"Your mother already left, and she doesn't want your sister being alone for too long."

Two-Bit groaned, but he hugged me, then said goodbye to Darry and the rest of the family as he made his way out.

xXxXxX

I climbed up one of the trees in the backyard, wanting to be alone. I had just finished washing the dishes with Soda. Johnny and Ponyboy were out on the front porch, Darry was paying the bills and Sodapop went off to his and Pony's room to change.

The sun was low in the sky, and the sky was beginning to darken. A couple of stars were visible if I turned my head east, but I was facing west. The sky was really pretty, a navy blue higher up, and a mixture of pink, yellow, orange and a bit of green where the sun was. I closed my eyes, thinking about the time Dad and Mom drove us one summer to California, and we watched the sunsets every evening by the beach. The sky would change from a beautiful combination of deep orange, coral pink, blood red and a soft yellow to deep indigo and dark blue, and the sky slowly began to get peppered with minuscule diamonds.

"Hey Kit-Kat," Soda appeared next to me, a small smile on his face.

"Hey Soda," I scooted aside so he could sit down, and he wrapped an arm around me. He began to stroke my hair, running his fingers through the strands, humming softly. My Girl, by The Temptations. The song that Dad used to sing to me in the year before he died, because I was always his girl.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked when he stopped.

"No," he answered quietly. He looked at me, his brown eyes soft with sadness, and squeezed my shoulders, kissing the top of my head. "It's just... What would Mom and Dad say, if they knew that you went with all those guys for love or lust instead of trying to find someone who would love you for who you are. Darry is awfully mad though..."

"I know," I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder, "I know that what I did is fucked up... I just... I don't know..."

"Promise me that you won't do those things again," he said, pain in his voice, "I don't want you to get hurt..."

I didn't reply, just kissed his cheek. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold that promise, and I hoped that the kiss would satisfy him.

"You promise me?" he asked again, and I nodded, but it wasn't enough for him. "Katherine, promise me that you will not go sleeping around with any guy who comes up to you anymore," he said in a somewhat rough tone.

"I promise Sodapop," I told him, lowering my eyes and blushing, my heart pounding because I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold the promise.

xXxXxX

"I'm heading off to bed now, don't stay up too late," Darry said, getting up from his armchair.

"Yeah, I'm going to head to bed soon too," Soda said, looking up from his magazine.

"You two heard me?" Darry asked to Pony and me. My younger brother looked up from his thick book and nodded, and I turned down the volume on the television that was playing Blue Hawaii, telling him that I head. "Alright, well sleep well then."

"Night," we told Darry in unison as he left the room

xXxXxX

I bit back a yawn, stretching my arms. Soda had gone to bed about twenty minutes ago, and I've been channel surfing since. Pony was curled up in the armchair, and I let out a giggle when I glanced at him. His book was on the chair's arm, and his head was lying on it. Fast asleep obviously.

"Hey Pone," I turned off the television and shook him gently, "Pony, wake up."

"Wh-what?" His voice was groggy and he looked up at me sleepily.

"You fell asleep kiddo. Darry's gonna kill me if he finds out that I let you stay up too late."

He got up without protest, and shuffled to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Good night Pony," I said when he came out, ruffling his hair.

"Night Kat."

I freshened up as best as I could without turning on the shower: washed my face, arms, legs and most of my body with a damp wash cloth, shaved my legs and armpits, brushed my teeth and hair.

I softly closed the door to my bedroom, locking it, and opened the window, wincing as it creaked. Then I stripped off my clothes, changed into a lacey white and baby blue baby doll pajama set and sat on my bed, turned on the light and grabbed my notebook, waiting.

The girl hopped out of her window, then ran over to front of the house. The warm summer night breeze felt good on her skin, and she let out a laugh, happy to get out of her house, but quickly covered her mouth, looking back. She was safe though; no lights turned on inside the house. She let out another muffled laugh, then began jogging to the end of the block for her ride, already hearing the music.

A sleek black Mustang was waiting at the curb next to the stop sign, and Elvis was blasting from the speakers. One look at the driver of the car, and one could tell that is was stolen. The individual was tall with a good build, with greased back dark hair and intense green eyes. He looked like the typical juvenile delinquent, with a black leather jacket, tight white shirt, jeans and a cigarette dangling from his lips.


"Sounds very much like me, 'cept the eye color is wrong and you're missing the scar," a voice behind me said, making me jump.

"Tim!" I threw the notebook away from me and turned off the light, my breathing heavy. It was then that I noticed the smell of cigarettes, and I just had to grin.

"You're a decent writer, is it just for fun or...?" My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and I could see that his dark blue ones were bright with excitement and lust.

"I was ticked off at Darry last night and began writing this."

"Mmh..." his eyes scanned my body, and he licked his lips, smirking.

"So, did you come here just to stare at me, or are you going to do something?" I hardly had time to finish my question before he crashed his lips to mine, making me moan. In response he just kissed me harder, trying to block out the noise, not wanting Darry to walk in because he heard noises coming from my room. Tim ran one hand through my hair, pressing my head closer to his, while the other hand slowly began to run up my thigh. I shivered in anticipation as he laid me down on the bed, his hand rubbing my center, but he removed it, grinning into the kiss. I let out a frustrated groan, pulling away.

"Stop the teasing," I muttered, glaring at him.

"No," he growled, attacking my neck with his lips, sucking on the tender skin. I gasped, grabbing his hair and arching my body. His hands found the hem of my baby doll, and he tugged at the fabric, wanting it off. I sat up for a couple of seconds, helping him take it off, and threw it across the room, only then realizing how exposed I was.

"Take off your clothes," I said, covering my chest with my arms.

The excitement in his eyes disappeared to be replaced by anger, but the lust remained.

"Are you giving me orders?" he growled, leaning in closer to me, his eyes burning with lust.

"Maybe I am," I whispered saucily, smirking.

"I don't take orders from anyone," he hissed before cupping my face with one hand, pulling my hair with the other and kissing me, putting his tongue in my mouth. I let out a small yelp but kissed back, tugging at the bottom of his t-shirt. "You're insistent, aren't you?" he asked, pulling away and taking it off.

"Shut up."

"Mouthy," he said with a smirk, laying me down on the bed before kissing me again, his hands fondling my breasts. I moaned into the kiss, pulling at his hair. I could feel his growing erection despite the layer of clothing that separated us and instinctively moved my hand to it, but he swat it away.

"Later."

"I've got work tomorrow, I can't be up too-"

"Later," he hissed, twisting my nipple. I closed my eyes, biting back a moan.

"Fuck, Tim..."

He fondled my breasts for a little while, swallowing my moans. He began to make his way lower, licking and sucking on my nipples as I covered my mouth, trying to keep back my moans. He swiftly removed my panties and stuck two fingers inside of me, not giving me time to adjust.

"Mmmh, god damn," I moaned, arching my back off the bed. Keeping his fingers inside of me, he began to kiss me again, biting my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth. He added an extra finger inside of me, and I let out a muffled moan, closing my eyes tighter. My hands were around his shoulders, and I dug my nails into his shoulder blades. My breathing was getting shallower by the second, and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Tim…"

"I know," he smirked at me in the darkness and pumped his fingers harder. I felt my eyes widen and buried my face in his shoulder, letting out a muffled moan as I came. My breathing was heavy and he got off of me, licking his fingers. I glanced at him, raising an eyebrow, and in response he cupped my face, kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you very much for the recommendation, the subscriptions and the comments! (: I really appreciate them. I apologize for the fact that there's a lot of dialogue, it's my main problem when it comes to writing. Constructive criticism is welcomed (anything with the plot, the characters, my writing, grammar, if the chapters are too long, et cetera et cetera. I want to make this as enjoyable for you as possible). And I also apologize for the lame sex scene xD
Sandrine xx