Becoming Me

Introducing Me

Hi! :)

I guess this is the part were I introduce myself? One problem. I have no idea how to do that. All my life I've had a file, following me around, always one step ahead of me.
But i'll try anyways..So I'm 16 years old, sometimes 5 sometimes 45. I'm from this small and what I consider to be, a nobody country called Denmark, living in a nobody town called Spjald. I'm socially awkward. Or just plain out awkward.

I love music, reading, thinking, movies, and sleeping. I'm a confused teenager like so many others, I have friends but not many. I go to school (whenever I'm capable of dragging myself out of bed) and I am currently in the process of graduating from year nine. (meaning a lot of exams that i HATE)

But that's just about it for normality in my life.
I was born into a broken family, with a few siblings, an abusive alcoholic father, and a mother who didn't care.
At age 2 i was put in foster care along with my little brother and my big sister, though my sister only lived there for a year.
There i spent the next thirteen years of my life, with a lot of ups and downs, until things got so bad in my foster family, that i was removed and put into a new foster family last summer.
I've been through what I consider to be hell, and back.
And now here I am, after having been a member of Mibba for a year now, posting my first story, after finally finding the guts to do so :)

This will be the story of who i was, who i am, and who i hope to be one day.
The story of Becoming Me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)