Kidnap My Heart

Chelsey

My eyes fluttered open as I heard the branch tapping on my window. I sighed, sitting up to notice a storm outside. Lightnighg flashed as I stood up to turn the lights on, not bothering to put a pair of shorts on over my laced panties. It was just me here so why bother?

I tripped over my own worn out sneaker on the way to the bathroom. Luckily, the door handle caught my fall.

"I owe you one," I whispered before entering the small room with one toilet, one shower, and one sink. Nothing more, nothing less. The bathroom was so small, I hadn't thought about decorating it. It was just a bathroom, not a dining hall.

After emptying my whining bladder, I decided to stay up. I could never sleep during a storm. It's just how it went, I supposed, while sitting on the leather sofa in the living room slash kitchen. I looked at the digital clock on the stove. It read three-forty A.M. in red digits. I sighed.

"Nothing like a late night snack," I said while getting up to go into the kitchen when I heard a knock on my front door. My heart stopped along with my feet.

"Who's there?" I whispered, cursing when I realized that whoever was outside couldn't hear my weak whisper. I cleared my throat, striving for round two.

"Who's there?" I was pleased with the much louder question this time. However, the knocking continued. I sighed, reaching for the door when I remembered I was only in my panties and black over-sized t-shirt. I looked around for some sort of bottoms. I was lucky to have clothes folded on the edge of the coach. I grabbed a pair of denim cut-off shorts and slid them on before opening the door.

My heart stopped when I noticed the person was wearing a black ski mask. I turned around and tried to run, but the person grabbed me by the arm and pulled me outside into the storm. I was dragged across the muddy ground by my arm, which was hurting like hell from all the wriggling I was doing to try and set myself free from the kidnapper. I didn't have any success.

"Don't say a word," The masked person's deep voice commanded. Fear enclosed my body, making it impossible for me to do anything. I just nodded and obeyed.

The person threw me in the back of a red mustang, making me hit my head on the window. The impact was hard enough to make me forget where I was. Everything turned into a blur until finally, there was nothing but black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. . .
What do you think?
Comment and subscribe? [: