Kidnap My Heart

Frailty

I woke up to sound of dripping water that seemed to echo through the hollow walls of this dark room. It was cold, so cold that it numbs every part of my body. I'm still a bit disoriented, probably because of this unsightly place that I found myself in, or it might just be the brain-panning headache, either way, I tried to gather myself up and as my consciousness went back into focus, everything seemed to flash right back into my mind. The Blizzard, me opening the door and the hazy image of a masked person which is basically the last thing I remember. I attempted to stand-up and move, only the find that I’m handcuffed and tied on a bed. I’m not dumb enough not to make sense out of every single thing that’s happening right now. We all see this in movies after all although I never really thought that it would happen to me for real. Lost in my thoughts, the door suddenly burst open and a man walked right in.

“Well, it seems like our little princess is finally awake” he said in a neutral tone.

“Who in the hell are you? And what do you want?” I tried to muster every force and strength I could into my voice but I was too wasted and scared, not to mention the trembling that I definitely cannot hide.

He just looked right through my eyes for what seemed like forever with his piercing blue ones. I can’t help but remark how good-looking he is, Strong-build, slightly tanned skin and messy black hair, he’s pretty much Hollywood material with all his features. The weird thing is there’s something about those eyes of his, like when you’re in a Beach with the waves just crashing down peacefully, it gives you a feeling of serenity and sadness boring straight right through your soul.

“Are you hungry?” he asked, practically ignoring my question.

“You didn’t answer my question!” I yelled back.

He just sighed and then mumbled something to himself. The guy stood there for about a minute, looking right outside the window until finally, he faced me.

“I’m Nathan, and obviously, I’m keeping you hostage Princess”

“What? Why?”

“I need money” is the only thing he replied to me right before flinging a Croissant to my face and then walking out of the room. I was once again left alone to ponder over what’s going on which just made me feel worse. Because I’ll be damned, this simply can’t be happening to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.You know the Drill ;)