Kidnap My Heart

A different kind of kidnapping

I laid there silently as I pondered on why I was being taken hostage when Nathan was the one needing money. From whom though? I thought back to my family of gamblers and sighed about my father's most recent gamble. He had called me that night, scared to death.

"Chelsey, don't be alarmed," My dad had told me when he called me. I was watching The Notebook when he called, forcing me to pause it by the seriousness in his voice. I was worried, of course, but never thought he'd get himself in serious trouble.

"What's going on, Dad?" I had asked. I was scared for my father's life, but little had I known it would be mine that needed the fear.

"I bet a lot of money that I have to pay back, and I don't have it, so I made a deal." Dad had never told me what the deal was, but now I'm assuming it was the money or his precious daughter. I sighed at the thought. This was just perfect. My father would trade his only child in a deal over gambling.

I smirked to myself, understanding the circumstances now. However, if the deal had been made, why was Nathan still looking for money? He had gotten what he wanted. Wasn't that enough?

No, it was never enough. Humans are greedy fiends.

The door to the room I was being help prisoner in opened. Nathan stood in the doorway. The light from behind made him look like a silhouette. "I've decided to keep you company so none of the monkeys downstairs will." Nathan walked casually into the room. I closed my eyes as the light was turned on. My eyes blinked, trying to adjust to the sudden light.

"What's your name?" Nathan said as he turned over a bucket and sat on it. His blue eyes pierced into me. I couldn't look away. No matter the circumstance, he was still attractive. Very attractive.

"Chelsey," I whispered, but still loud enough for him hear. I didn't want anything to be thrown at me again. I figured to obey, but still come off as strong.

"Such a pretty name for a pretty lady," Nathan said with a smile. Butterflies formed in my stomach. This is how it started in movies. The kidnapper called the girl a pretty lady. And then he raped her. I, however, was not going to just sit back and watch him take adavantage of me. I was not going to let him touch me.

"Th-thank you," I stammered. How could this be happening to me? I paid back everything on time, and I had never skipped a payment. I was always loyal, but yet I was the one being tied and handcuffed to a bed and kidnapped. Not my father who was the one in deep shit. Just me. How come everything bad always happens to me?

"Are you cold?" I hadn't realized that I was shivering because I was too deep in my thoughts. My clothes were still damp and starting to smell. I can't imagine what I looked like, but I can tell that it wasn't a pretty sight.

I nodded my head. I was cold and in desperate need of a warm shower and a change of clothes. Maybe if I asked nicely, Nathan would allow it. Because maybe he wasn't a bad guy after all. Maybe he was being put up to this as a form of black mail. Because not many good-looking guys just go to people's homes at three in the morning and kidnap them.

Nathan stood up, making me forget my plan as fear engulfed my body. I tried to hide it in my face though. If he sensed one ounce of fear, he might take advantage of me. I was chilling by the minute and my body was beginning to get numb. I needed to get warmed up, and maybe Nathan would be nice enough to let me shower.

"Nathan," I started, praying to whoever was listening to me that my plea would work. He turned to look at me. So I began. "I'm sorry I was so rude to you earlier. I was just afraid, and I want to apologize."

Nathan looked at me for a moment, and I was hoping that this would work. Nathan smiled a warm smile at me. I almost cried. "I don't blame you," He said simply while sitting on the bucket again. I sighed and looked at him. Here goes nothing.

"Do you think I could take a shower and get a change of clothes so I won't be so disgusting to deal with?" I closed my eyes, saying a silent prayer in my head over and over. Please say yes, please say yes.

I kept my eyes closed and continued repeating the words in my head. I felt a hand on my hip bone. My eyes shot open and I saw Nathan standing above me. This was it. I was going to get raped because I had asked if I could take a shower. I punched myself mentally.

"Make it quick though," Nathan said as he began untying me. My heart stopped being so fast and my nerves calmed a little. Relief washed over me as I realized that it had worked. I had gotten him to obey me. Or whatever.

Once Nathan had untied me and released my wrists from the handcuffs, he walked me into a hallway of a rather decent house. The hallway had white walls and beige carpet on the floor. He turned left, passing a set of carpeted stairs and into a bedroom. I guessed it to be the masterbedroom basing it off its size. The bed in front of me was nicely made with a golden comforter and matching pillows. The room had wooden floors and a flat screen television on the wall facing the bed. I realized now I could seduce Nathan if I wanted to sleep in this room, which I wanted very much.

Nathan opened a white door to reveal the largest bathroom I had ever seen. My mouth was agape as I looked at the granite bathtub, granite counters, and glass shower. I almost cried at the sight. Nathan looked at me and said, "I have to watch, but you can shower or bathe. Your choice."

A bath would be nice, but the shower had so many water spouts, I decided to take the shower to my advantage. I stripped myself of my dirty clothes and stepped into the shower. The knobs were easy to use, being labeled Hot and Cold. I turned them to find the right temperature as the warm water drenched my cold body. I smiled at the ceiling, but it faded when I remembered I was sitll a prisoner.

I washed my hair and body quickly. I glanced over Nathan a few times to see him looking at my naked body. I thanked myself for being thin and having rather nice breasts.

I turned the water off, looking for a towel. I didn't see one, or clean clothes. I looked at Nathan.

"May I have a towel?" Nathan nodded and stood up. He opend a cabinet under the sync and pulled out a fluffy white towel. He opened the shower door and handed the towel to me, never reverting his eyes once. I figured he thought I was pretty.

I took the towel from his hands and dryed myself off. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out the shower. I looked at my pile of dirty clothes. I really didn't want to put them back on. I wanted a pair of my sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt with a comfy pair of hipsters and a bra. I wanted a hair tie to pull my wet blond hair into a messy bun and I wanted my pillow to snuggle with so I could watch romantic movies by myself. I realized, now, that I seriously needed a boyfreind.

"Get dressed," Nathan said. I groaned and started toward my pile of dirty clothes. Nathan gently grabbed my wrist and turned me around to see my own black off-the-shoulder shirt with a pair of my own denim shorts. Underneat the shorts was a pair of hipsters and my favorite zebra-print bra. I didn't ask how or why, I just clothed myself. I felt nice, but I was still missing a hair tie. I spotted a black one the counter next to where my clothes had been lying. I picked it up and pulled my wet locks into a bun. I smiled a thank you to Nathan and followed him out the bedroom.

Maybe this was going to be a different kind of kidnapping. Maybe I was only going to be held hostage in the dark room for one night, like the night before, to isntill fear and to know to obey my kindapper. I decided to go with that theory in order to keep myself sane as Nathan allowed me to sit on the bed in the master bedroom. I was beginning to feel peace as I drifted off to sleep on the comfortable bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe?
Don't be silent readers! [;