Status: One shot

Halloween Parties Are Not for the Innocent; Pool Houses Are

Ridin' Dirty

“Aie! Come on! Let’s go already! The party is going to start soon!” my best friend Kix whined.

“I’m coming!” I shout back.

The girl simply has no patience when it comes to parties, especially Halloween parties thrown by her little boyfriend Toshiya. I walked out of my room to find her skanked up. She was wearing a white beater, black mini skirt, and black and orange striped thigh highs with black garters and black pumps. I on the other hand wore a black V-neck shirt, orange Bermuda shorts, and black high tops. Very festive the both of us.

“Why not a white shirt?” Kix asked innocently as she drove us to Toshiya’s house in the car he bought her.

Fucking black Lamborghini Gallardo. Ah, to be dating a rock star.

“Knowing your boy, there’ll be a wet tee shirt contest.” I said dryly and saw her face redden.

“Well, about that…” she trailed off as she pulled into his drive way.

“Are you serious?!” I laughed hysterically.

She pouted, “Yeah.”

I wiped the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. Kix’s door opened and Toshiya helped her out of the car and quickly, and roughly, greeted her. Die opened my door and helped me out.

“Hey Diebear.” I said smiling, feeling my cheeks grow warm,

“Hey Aie-chan.” he said, smiling as well and walked me to the house.

~*~*~

The party was in full swing by the time Kix and Toshiya walked in. I gave her a look that said I knew EXCATLY what she and her boy toy were doing. She blushed cheery red right before he dumped a big ass bucket of water over her head. She screamed and looked stunned. I cracked up laughing. I was getting bored as I swirled my drink around the bottom of my orange party cup. I sighed and decided since I wasn’t talking to anyone and no one was trying to get into my pants that I was going to go and sit outside on the back porch by the in-ground pool. I sat down on the edge and slipped my shoes off and slowly dipped my bare feet into the water up to about mid-calf. I moved my legs absentmindedly creating ripples in the water. The weather was unseasonably warm for it being the Halloween, for the end of October. I leaned back on my hands and gazed up at the stars shining like diamonds against black velvet. I sighed longingly, feeling quite lonely.

“Why aren’t you inside with everyone else partying?” I knew his voice instantly and it made butterflies dance in my stomach and lurched my heart into my mouth as it thrummed rapidly.

“Because I don’t want to see Kix’s boobs.” I laughed.

“Can’t say I blame you. Do you mind if I sit next to you?” he questioned.

“Oh no, go right on ahead.” I patted the empty spot next to me.

He smiled and plopped his sexy, guitar playing ass next to mine. He took off his shoes and mirrored me as he put his bare feet in the water and created ripples as well. It made me giggle.

“So how’s life?” I asked trying to make conversation.

“Eh, not bad just really lonely in the relationship department.” he shrugged.

“Well, what about that one girl Tasha? You guys still dating?” those words cut through my heart like a knife.

“Broke up like 3 months ago. She felt I didn’t love her anymore, which was and still is true.” he explained looking at me.

“What do you mean?” I said innocently, hope sparking in my mind as I begged silently to hear the words I’ve been waiting for so painfully long now.

“I don’t love her because I love you.” he whispered, his gaze boring into mine.

We continued to look at each other and my breath caught in my throat. Our faces were getting closer until his lips brushed mine and I could feel his hot breath against my wet lips. He took my chin in his ginger grasp, and held my face there as he pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first and didn’t kiss back, but I quickly over came that and kissed back with butterflies raging in my stomach.

*KIX’S POV-quick*

I looked out the window, giggled and dragged my boy over.

“Babe! They’re finally kissing! After all these years!” I squealed and went on and on until Toshiya shut me up by dragging me upstairs for some adult fun.

*NORMAL POV (as in Aie’s pov)*

Die’s tongue slicked across my lower lip and I allowed him entrance. I ran my fingers through his bright red hair and tangled his hair around my fingers, locking his face to mine. He pulled our bodies back to the pool chairs and crawled onto one, dragging me up to lay full length against him. I moved my legs so I straddled his hips. His hands slid down my back and over my ass to grab the back of my thighs. I ground my hips against his. Light but hard enough to let him know I wanted him. He groaned into my mouth as his tongue ran along mine. I slipped my hands under his shirt and massaged his chest as I kissed along his jaw line. His hands slipped to my belt buckle. I grabbed one of his wrists in my hand.

“Not yet dearie, get into a building.” I chuckled.

“Yes sexy.” he winked and jumped up, with me thrown over his shoulder as he went to the pool house.

He laid down on the couch that Toshiya for some weird reason, more than likely for him and Kix doing what we were about to do, had in the pool house. I straddled Die’s hips again as he worked on undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants. I gripped the hem of his shirt in my hands and slipped it off, exposing his well toned chest. He finished undoing my pants and I quickly kicked them off and kissed along his bare chest. He shivered and squirmed slightly as my breath dance along his skin. His fingers massaged my sides. He worked my shirt off and kissed along my bra line. I arched my back and moaned at his touch.

“D-Die.” I gasped.

“Yes Aie?” he breathed against my breasts.

“This will be my first time.” I blushed lightly as I admitted that.

“Then you’ll ride your first time.” he grinned wickedly.

I bit my lower lip as he unclasped my bra and I worked his pants off. He licked and sucked along each breast, taking my breath away. He skillfully managed to get my underwear off with me barely noticing. I kissed along down his chest and took the hem of his boxers in my teeth and pulled them down, my fingers helping a bit as I exposed him. I crawled back up over him and he gripped my hips slightly rough. He slowly guided me down onto his hard member, drawing mewling noises from my mouth at the sudden feeling. He took it slow and thank god because it was pretty painful as my body altered itself to allow him to fit. My eyes misted over slightly as he got himself fully in. he slowly began helping me move up, then back down. His fingers dug into my hips, making me hiss as the sudden pain mixed with the blissful pleasure of him pounding into me. I started to move my hips without his help and grabbed his wrists, pinning them over his head. He arched his back as he crashed his hip against mine. I leaned down and took one of his nipples in my mouth and bit down lightly. He moaned my name, making me smile against his skin while I kissed all over. I felt that inner cup inside my body beginning to fill nearly to the brim.

“Die, I can’t last much longer.” I whimpered.

“Then go.” he groaned.

I slammed myself down onto him and within a few more thrusts of his, I fell over the edge screaming his name and digging nails into his arms, arching my back. Sweat beaded along my spine and slithered down my back. Die held me when I collapsed against him, and quickly rolled us over, going at a faster, harder, and deeper pace due to the new angle. He brought me over the edge again screaming. I was breathless as he brought me a third time.

“Die! Come please!” I whined.

My vision was starting to get splotchy as he slammed hard and fast, crashing his hips into mine and pushing himself over the edge finally. He spilled his warmth into my body, crying out my name in pleasure. Just the sound of it made me throw my head back in ecstasy. He collapsed next to me when his shaky arms could no longer hold his sweat slicked body up over mine. He panted across my damp breast, making me writhe.

“God Aie, that was amazing.” he chuckled, voice hoarse.

“I very much agree Diebear.” I smiled lazily, blinking trying to refocus my eyesight.

“Aie,” he grunted as he struggled to prop himself up and look me dead in the eye, “will you be my girlfriend?” he whispered, his eyes overflowing with emotions.

My heart stopped momentarily and the world seemed to cease spinning.

“Of course I will.” I breathed, a smile plastered on my face.

“Thank you Ai-chan.” he whispered back and caught my lips in a heated kiss.

He got up after a while and pulled on his clothes as did I, and we walked inside, hand in hand, to see Toshiya and Kix on the couch watching television.

“Why hello there lovebirds.” she teased.

“We got the spare room cleaned up for you guys. It’s almost 2 in the morning, go to bed.” Toshiya laughed and held Kix tighter.

“Loser.” Die rolled his eyes at his friend and pulled me with him into the room.

He fell to the bed, taking me with him. Even after sex he smelled amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is great. On STORY, not layout.