The Crow and the Butterfly

Light

I couldn't sleep that night. Part of it was the fact I had almost died, the other the fact I couldn't get Damon out of my head. Something was drawing me to him, almost as if something inside was calling out to him, yearning to have him touch me again. The thought made butterflies flutter inside my stomach. Then there was the blonde man who was staring at me who just disappeared. Something felt off about him.
My thoughts kept rushing until 3 in the morning when I finally fell asleep thinking about Damon.
I woke up warm and refreshed after my dream about Damon. I looked at my clock and saw it was 3 in the morning. I rolled over in bed only to be blinded by the sun shining through my window. I pulled my comforter over my head and sighed.
The doorbell rang downstairs and Phil shouted at me "Demyra! Get up and answer the door!" I rolled out of bed and thumped down the stairs. I ran my fingers through my hair before opening the door, only to see a really hot guy.
He had light brown hair and brown eyes and he looked vaguely familiar…
"Hello." He said, breaking my trance. "Is Phil home?"
"Uh, Yeah." I turned around. "Phil! Someone's here to see you!" I shouted up the stairs. I turned back to the good looking guy. "Would you like to come in?"
"Yes, please." I opened the door wider and let him come in.
"I'm Demyra, but most people call me Demi."
"Stefan. Stefan Salvatore."
"Salvatore? Any relation to Damon Salvatore?"
Stefan tensed. "Yes. He's my brother."
Thankfully I was saved from the now awkward situation when Phil walked down the stairs.
"Stefan." He said. "Haven't seen you in a long time." They shook hands.
"Demyra, why don't you help your mother with breakfast."
I slowly walked towards the kitchen as Phil and Stefan went into the living room. I stopped and listened to their conversation.
"I'm sure you've noticed this, but my brother, Damon, has taken a liking to your daughter. It would be wise to keep her as far away from him as possible. You know how dangerous Damon is."
I decided I had heard enough and started my walk back to the kitchen. What could Damon have done to be called so dangerous? What makes him so bad his brother had to warn Phil about him?