Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven

Slowly Gerard headed to the back door. The noise continued. He quietly opened the door, followed by Meike, and saw the silhouette of a guy wearing all black and a balaclava. The person seemed to be throwing something at the house and when he squinted, Gerard, saw that he was throwing eggs at the house.

Gerard, was incredibly pissed off, this wasn’t the first time someone had egged their house. He burst through the door and swung the bat he was holding at the guy.
The egg-thrower noticed the bat flying towards his head and ducked just in time. He then stood up quickly and hooked Gerard across the face.

Gerard swung on his heel and then fell to the ground grazing his face on the concrete.
The guy went to grab the baseball bat but was stopped as Meike’s fist smashed into his nose.
“You bitch!!!” Screamed the guy, just before Meike’s knee collided with his groin.
Doubling over with pain the guy, with one hand on his nose and the other on his package, lopsidedly ran away from Meike like a little girl.

Meike glared after him and contemplated flinging Gerard’s baseball bat after the egg-throwers head

“Gerard!” She suddenly remembered. Meike spun around to face Gerard still lying on the ground. She bent down to help him as Mikey, Frank and Ray came out from around the corner.
“Oooo you kicked his ass!!! You kicked his ass!!!” Mikey yelled excitedly, bouncing over to Meike.
“SSsssssshhhhhhhh!!!” Meike hissed, “You will wake your parents! Lets all go inside.”
Gerard stood up, still caressing the side of his face, and they all went back inside to his room.

Gerard sat on his bed and Meike had a look at his face. The right side was all red and around his eyebrow the skin had broken, some blood was trickling down his cheek.
Meike made a sympathetic noise “Ow, I think you should clean this.” She said, scrunching up her nose.
“Mikey can you get a first aid kit or something,” she asked the youngest Way.
“Sure, hahahaha funny how Meike did all the ‘ass-kicking’ yet Gerard’s the one with the fucking war wounds!!” he laughed to himself as he went off down the hall.
Meike laughed and sat next to Gerard, as he wiped the blood off his face with his sleeve.

Frank and Ray, already getting bored, turned on the playstation in the corner and were soon absorbed in some vampire/zombie game.
“Hahaha what a day,” Gerard said, wincing as he rubbed the cut too hard.
“Ah toughen up,” Teased Meike, “Want me to kiss it better?” she mocked. She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Gerard went very red, very quickly. However, Meike didn’t seem to notice.
“Hey!” Mikey said from the doorway, “Where’s my kiss?”
“Haha Mikey, you’re not in pain.” Meike laughed.
Mikey lifted up his hand and slapped himself across the face. He looked at Meike in a hopeful, mocking way.
“What about now?” he asked, trying hard to fake an innocent look.
“Mikey your such a fuck-wit,” Frank said from the corner, not taking his eyes off the television screen.
Meike rolled her eyes, grabbing the first aid kit off Mikey and passing it to Gerard.
“Geeeez!!! Gerard gets all the luck!” Mikey sighed as he dive-bombed onto Frank and Ray, only to be attacked with pillows.

Meike and Gerard joined in the playstation game and everyone had a massive tournament. Meike turned out to be a natural at this particular game and creamed all of the guys, except Ray, who Meike suspected had been practising a lot over the summer.
Eventually they all fell asleep in various places around the room, and didn’t wake till 1pm the next day.

Mikey was the first up, and walked into the kitchen. He took two puffs of his becotide and one puff of his ventolin inhaler and helped himself to some freshly made cookies on the bench. He noticed a note left by his Mother next to the cookies,

Mikey and Gerard,
I have gone to work, naturally, and have made some cookies for you all. DON’T EAT THEM ALL AT ONCE.
I noticed your friend (was it Mika?) has stayed the night. I would appreciate it if you forewarned me of this next time, as I am not used to finding girls sleeping in either of your rooms. I also think that you could do a little better than having her sleeping on the floor whilst Gerard gets the bed.
Gerard be a gentleman and YOU sleep on the floor and give the poor girl the bed, but with new sheets of course.

-Mikey laughed at the thought of Gerard changing his probably filthy sheets, and then giving up his bed.
“Selfish bastard would never surrender his bed,” Mikey smiled.

Hope you have a good day, The note continued, and enjoy your last week of holidays.

Love, Mum

Mikey scowled at the last bit of the note.
School.
They had all been having such an awesome time over the past few weeks that they had forgotten about school, that fucking hellhole of cliché preps, spoilt rich kids, and frustrating teachers.