Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Fifteen

As Meike wrote out the stuff on the board, somebody came through the door. Meike heard a vague grumble of apology and the teacher telling whoever it was off.
The guys sitting around her laughed to each other, and as the late comer headed to their desk, the guys whispered, “Freak,” “Go home Goth boy,” “Fucking gay emo” and from the clone on Meike’s right, an original “Loser”.

Meike looked up, and saw a familiar flash of black hair, eyeliner and slumped posture. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and rolled across the floor.

Walking towards his desk was Frank.

“Silence!! Everyone!! Frank, get to your seat!” The teacher ordered, annoyed at the disturbance.
As Frank passed her, Meike smiled, but Frank just continued past her, avoiding eye contact.

Meike looked at Frank, confused, but he just sat in his desk and ignored everyone.
Meike was quite hurt, she knew she looked like a fucking prep (curses to her mother AGAIN) but did he need to completely snob her?!

She spent the rest of the lesson barely paying attention, she wasn’t going to turn around and have Frank ignore her again.

Finally the bell went and everyone rushed to pack up their things and get out of the class.
Frank got up and started to walk to the door.
The clone that was sitting with Meike got up at the same time and stood in front of Frank.
“Freak.” She once again originally said.
“Slut.” Frank replied coolly.
The clone turned around,
“EXCUSE ME?!” she said with her hand on her pushed out hip. Meike who was in front of the clone turned around to face the two.
Frank gave Meike a confused look then did a double take.
“MEIKE!!” He yelled in surprise,
“What are you doing here??!!” Then he took a proper look at her, “And why do you look like a fucking prep!!??” He said obviously a bit overwhelmed.
“I just transferred here, I only found out yesterday,” Meike said, a little taken aback by Frank’s reaction, was she that unrecognizable?
“I can’t believe you go here, if I had known I would of told you!”

“WAIT!?” The clone said shaking her head.
“You know HIM?!” She said, in disbelief.
Meike glared at the clone; she went to say something but was cut off by Frank who spoke first.
“Yes slut, now please move your ano ass and let us leave.”
And with that he left the room with Meike behind him, leaving a very stunned looking, and nameless skank.

In the corridor Meike laughed with Frank, “That was awesome Frank.” She said still smiling.
As the two walked down the hallway, Frank turned to Meike and asked her if she really wanted to go through second period.