Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Sixteen

Gerard took a drag of his Marlboro red.
He turned his head to exhale the smoke, when he noticed someone walking towards him and the guys ‘place’ at the back of the field, behind the prephabs.
He quickly dropped his cigarette,
“Mikey a fucking prep is coming over to snap us!!” Gerard Hissed.
Hearing this Ray squealed,
“Shit”, and grabbed a handful of Mikey’s shirt. “Let’s gap it before they get here.”
Mikey and Ray scrambled up, but it was too late. The prep could already see them and started to pick up their pace.
As they got closer, Gerard, Ray and Mikey saw Frank walking just behind.
“Fuck Iero ratted us out!!!”

Gerard stood; ready to retaliate to whatever the on-coming skank had to say. As she was almost there, Gerard noticed the familiar way she walked, with her shoulders falling forward yet pulled back, and her thumb tucked into her pocket.
Mikey came to the same conclusion as Gerard and subsequently smacked heads with Ray in surprise.
“Meike!!??” Gerard yelled, as Mikey and Ray tried to keep their balance.

Meike sprinted towards the 3 guys and tackled Ray and Mikey to the ground.

Gerard pushed his hair out of his eyes, staring at Meike in disbelief.
“Wh- What are you doing here?” he asked as Meike, Ray and Mikey slowly got off the ground.
“I transferred, and I only found out last night,” Meike said puffing (Mikey may be easy to tackle, but Ray was a bit of a challenge)
“Apparently Evergreen wasn’t good enough.” She continued.

Gerard gave Meike a huge smile and spread his arms open in a grand gesture,
“Well then, come join us at a little place we like to call ‘behind the prephabs!!”
Meike rolled her eyes at Gerard, and tackled him too, giving him a massive hug.
“I’m so glad you guys go to St Vincent’s!” Meike exclaimed, incredibly happy and excited.
“This year isn’t going to be so completely shit after all!”