Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Seventeen

For the next 40 minutes, the 5 of them spent what should have been ‘class’ stealing Mikey’s food and throwing it at him. Mikey got all huffy and exclaimed that this was unfair.
He attempted to ignore them, but all that did was make them laugh harder.
Meike explained to the guys why her uniform looked so bad and how it was all part of her mothers evil plan for Meike to be friends with Bridget.

The bell went and Meike decided she would go to class.

When she arrived she realized that this had been a mistake.
Frank and Mikey were the only two in her year and they weren’t in this class, It wasn’t her fault her mother chose accounting as an option.
A few of the clones and numerous jocks were in this class, and had ‘saved’ Meike a seat right between them.
Once again there were no other seats left and the teacher was throwing daggers with her eyes at Meike for being late.
She quickly hurried to her seat and tried to remain as invisible as possible.
It seemed this was impossible however, as the whole class kept sneaking looks at her. She even heard snippets of two girl’s conversation, sitting a row over from her.
“Her names Meike, I heard she was a model and had a drug addiction,” One of the girls scandalously said, “So naturally Bridget and she are best friends.”
Meike had to stop herself from falling off her chair.
‘MODEL!!!?? DRUG ADDICTION!!?? BEST FRIENDS WITH BRIDGET!!!???’ these girls had to be high on twink.
Meike couldn’t believe what she was hearing she had only been here for a grand total of less than 3 hours!

She tried to shrink into her seat and pull her skirt down a bit. As she did this she noticed, next to her, a jock leering and raising his eyebrows in a suggestive way.
Meike was disgusted, this was too much. She raised her hand to be excused, grabbed her bag and left the room.

She went into the bathroom and into a cubicle. She locked the door and lent against it letting out a groan of frustration.
Her bloody parents, god they drove her mad. They were such snobs and if living with them wasn’t bad enough, now they were affecting her school life.