Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Two

Chapter two

As she pulled the company t-shirt over her head, her boss Jerry came in, took one look at her appearance, rolled his eyes and left again. Meike couldn’t stand Jerry; he was such an arrogant prick.

The rest of Meike' s day was pretty uneventful compared with her morning, and soon it was 5:00 and time to go home.
She started to walk home, as her 'ride' was now mangled by the side of the road, and jumped a bit when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She pulled it out to see a number she didn’t recognize.
"Hello? "
"Umm he-ello? " a guys voice asked, " is this 'mike-a ', the girl with the bike?"
It took Meike a second, and then the memory of hitting the poor guy all came back to her.
"Oh umm hey god I am sooo sorry about today and that I just ran off but I got my paycheck and if you tell me the costs I can pay you back." Meike said in one breath.
"Oh. Umm ok ………….." The guy said, Meike wondered if he was a little scared of her or if he was still a bit dazed from the accident.
"Well ok, if you don 't mind you could come round to my house one day and we can discuss money. " And with that she gave the guy her address and they both hung up.

Meike continued her walk home and by the time she got to her street she was starving and tired. She got home, ate a whole bag of chips, a packet of oreos, changed into her boxers and singlet and crashed on her bed.

The next morning she was woken by the sound of her doorbell ringing. She glanced over at her clock, crap! The alarm hadn’t gone off!.
Oh well, it was a Saturday so she didn’t 't have work.
Meike rolled out of Bed and slowly walked down the stairs wondering who was ringing her doorbell. Probably someone asking for donations, or selling something.
She opened the front door to two guys, one she recognised as the person she had bowled over yesterday.
"Wh- aaaaooooooooot " Meike yawned, "what time is it?" she asked the both of them, suddenly extremely aware of the fact she was only wearing boxers and a singlet.
"Umm its 12, if this is too early sorry we can come back …. " The guy said awkwardly.
"What? Oh no it’s ok, umm come in, sorry my alarm didn’t go off. " Meike replied.
She directed them to the kitchen and offered them something to eat. The one she didn’t 't know instantly helped himself to a jar of biscuits.
"So umm err, " Meike suddenly realized she didn’t know the guys name. "Sorry I don't know your name." She said feeling incredibly stupid.
"I’m Mikey Way, and this is my brother Gerard."
"he-llo ", Gerard said with a mouthful of food. Mikey rolled his eyes,
"Sorry about him, he insisted he come to see the girl that broke my glasses " Mikey laughed.
"Omigod I 'm SO SORRY," Mike pleaded but was cut off by Gerard
"Hahahaha! Don 't be sorry, I wanted to congratulate you on running over my idiot brother! " He scoffed shoving another biscuit into his mouth.
Meike went red in the face and didn’t know what to say. Mikey asked her how she was and if she was ok, after all it was a pretty impressive crash.

They continued talking like this for over half an hour, Gerard randomly insulting Mikey and shoving and eating endless amounts of biscuits and a few chips. And all of them laughing about Mikey’s glasses and headphones.
Meike insisted on paying back Mikey for everything she ruined but Mikey said that it really wasn't a problem.
Eventually after compromising they agreed on Meike paying for half of the headphones, because Mikey was getting new glasses anyway.
With every minute that passed Meike became more and more comfortable with the brothers and found out they all had a lot in common.

Mikey looked at his watch and saw that it was 2:30.
"Hey we have to go, Gerard, " Mikey said, getting out of his chair.
The three got up and walked to the door. Meike was sad to see them go, the company was good compared to the usually empty house and her work-a-holic parents.
Just as Mikey and Gerard were going out the door Gerard turned around and asked if Meike wanted to come round to their house tonight, they were having a few friends round and Gerard knew that they would all want to meet the girl who broke Mikey's glasses. Mikey rolled his eyes but also said that it would be cool for Meike to come.
Meike really liked these guys so naturally, she agreed, they gave her their address, which happened to be about 10 minutes from Meike’s, and told her to be there at 8.

Meike closed the door, she couldn’t believe she had meet these awesome guys under the strange circumstances, she went upstairs to have her 'morning' shower at 2:45pm and then started getting ready. She was surprisingly excited.