Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter 22

It didn’t take very long for Meike to learn that this car wasn’t in the best condition, and Gerard didn’t exactly go easy on it either.
“Wahhooooooo!” Gerard screamed as he went round a sharp corner rather quickly.
Meike was thrown forward in her seat.
He started up the hill to Meike’s house. Half way up the engine spluttered, coughed and then died completely.
All five looked at each other as the car stopped and in slowly started to roll backwards.
Gerard turned the key and tapped the breaks.
Nothing happened.
The car started picking up speed.

“Hand break, Gerard!!!!” Meike yelled.

Gerard pulled up the hand brake. The car made a horrible screeching sound but didn’t stop.
“The breaks are all fucked up!!!” Gerard screamed.
He slammed his hand on the horn to warn any cars that may be coming up behind him.

* * *

Meike’s mother put on the indicator and smiled. She easily could have picked up Meike from school but decided it was better that Meike got a lift from her peers. That Bridget girl was so lovely; she would make a great friend for Meike.
She turned the corner and headed up the hill. Suddenly from nowhere, in a flash of black she heard a sickening crunch as someone tail gated her car. She jumped forward in her seat from the force. When she had got over the initial shock, she quickly jumped out of her car to find a teenage boy with black hair examining the damage done to her car.

* * *

Everyone was thrown in different directions from the impact; Meike was thrown sideways and hit her head on the window.
Gerard quickly undid his seatbelt and jumped out of the car.
He walked around to investigate.
Miraculously his car only had a few scratches to add to the already elaborate collection of dents and nicks.
He looked at the car he had just hit and let out a low whistle. It was an incredibly expensive looking Mercedes.
He whistled again when he saw how much damage had been done to the other car.
An angry middle aged woman jumped out of her car and started yelling at Gerard.
“What the HELL do you think your doing!!” She yelled, “Do you think its FUN reversing down hills?!!
“I’m sorry, my breaks weren’t working!! We didn’t want to crash into your fucking car!!” Gerard yelled back, losing his temper.
Suddenly they head a yell from the car,
“Gerard!! Shit!! Gerard!!,” Ray shouted. Gerard looked through the door, and suddenly forgot his temper.
Ray was sitting in the back holding an unconscious Meike.
The woman looked through the window and seeing Meike, screamed.
“MEIKE!!” she ran around the other side of the car and opened the door,
“Meike!! Wake up, honey, Meike wake up!!” She yelled pushing her daughter’s dark hair out of her face.”
The guys all looked at Meike’s mother in surprise, then back at Meike. Ray looked like he was about to cry and Gerard had gone completely white.

Suddenly Meike groaned slightly and her eyes fluttered open.
“MEIKE!” Everyone screamed.