Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

Gerard pulled out his key and opened the door. The house was quiet and needed a clean.
Gerard walked into the room where they had left Mikey and Ray the night before. Sure enough Mikey and Ray were still sleeping on the couch; Mikey was wedged right into the crack between the squabs, and the back of the couch and had a cushion on top of his head. Whereas Ray was just about falling off the edge.

Gerard went behind Ray and gave him a push. He landed with a loud THUD that woke up Mikey. Mikey jumped up, confused, and wrestled with the cushion, causing him to push the squabs onto Ray and hit his head on the armrest.

Meike, Frank, and Gerard almost wet themselves they were laughing so hard. Mikey looked around with a startled look on his face that was soon replaced with a severely pissed off one.
“Urgh, you guys, go away,” he said as he rolled off the couch and landed on top of Ray.

“Aaah!! Wh- aa geroff me!!” Ray yelled from under Mikey and the squabs.
Mikey and Ray both stood up as the other three continued to roll on the floor with laughter.

Finally Frank, Meike and Gerard stopping laughing and could talk again.
“So you two looked pretty comfortable last night AND this morning,” Gerard mocked.
“Shut up you dumbass.” Mikey pathetically retaliated.
Ray let out a massive yawn and, noticing that a girl was over, tried to tidy his hair with his hands. His attempt was in vain however, as his hair was standing up in all directions and pretty much had a life of its own.
Ray gave up and instead focused on getting food. Frank was already there and soon the Way’s kitchen was littered with food and wrappers.

Meike asked Mikey where his parents were and he told her they go to work pretty early and probably left ages ago.
‘Work…’ thought Meike,
“SHIT!!!” she suddenly yelled startling everyone.
“I’m meant to be at work…” she looked at the clock on the wall, “Like an hour and a half ago!!!” she yelled beginning to stress.
“I’ll give you a ride,” Gerard offered
“Great lets go,” Meike said already half way out the door.

Gerard grabbed the keys and they got in the car and sped off. The car ride was incredibly long and silent.
Meike was fretting and when they finally got there she jumped out the car and through the photo shop door.

Her boss Jerry looked up from what he was doing and set Meike with one of his typical arrogant looks.
“Gosh, you’ve decided to come to work, well how nice. S'pose you think your too good for a photo shop.” He commented smugly.
“I’m sooo sor-…” Meike began, but she was cut off.
“This is the last time you’ve come to work late, I don’t really need you here and you’re not a very good employee anyway. Your Fired” He finished looking incredibly pleased with himself.

Meike couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She expected to be in trouble but not fired!! She guessed that Jerry had been looking for a reason to fire her for quite a while. He hated her and the feeling was mutual.
“Whatever, screw you” Meike said, pulling the fingers,
“You’re an arrogant prick and I don’t really want to work for you anyway.” And with that she left the shop slamming the door behind her.

Meike was extremely worked up. On one hand she was glad to be free of that job, the only reason she did it was to fill her holidays, but on the other hand she didn’t like finishing on Jerry’s terms. She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn’t notice Gerard’s car still waiting.
Meike began to walk home when Gerard stuck his head out the window.
“Oi what are you doing?” He yelled at Meike.
She turned around to Gerard.
“Oh your still here.” She stated as she walked back to his car and got into the front seat.
“Thanks for giving me a lift,” she said.
“No problem, but shouldn’t you be working?” Gerard asked a bit confused at Meike’s change of mood.

Meike explained what had happened in the short space of about a minute.
“That’s bullshit,” Gerard said once she had finished.
“Yea I know,” Meike said beginning to calm down, “But at least now I'm free to do what I want.”
Gerard agreed and they set off back to Gerard’s.

Outside, the guys were just emerging from the front door. When they saw Meike, they asked what had happened. She explained her being fired and how now she was free for the next 2 weeks of the holidays. Everyone agreed that Meike’s boss was an asshole, but that it was cool that she no longer had to work.

“So what does everyone want to do?” Meike asked looking around at everyone.
“I could really go for a doughnut right now,” said Mikey “Lets go to the bakery up the road.”
“ok I swear all you guys ever think about is food,” Meike Laughed.
“yea……” Gerard added, “ That and sex.”
Meike looked up, slightly taken aback.
“And music,” Frank chipped in.
“Definitely music,” said Ray, “And Sex.”
“Gerard already said that dumbass.” Mikey said to Ray.
“Well that’s how much we think about it.” Ray retaliated.
Meike stood there with a dumbfounded but amused look on her face. She hadn’t expected the conversation to go quite like that, but then again she hadn’t really hung around guys much.

The people at her school were pretty much as good as soul-less. They were obedient, quiet, and weren’t interested in anything other than school, nothing at all like these guys. So naturally sometimes Mikey, Gerard, Frank and Ray surprised her.
She shook her head in a amused, disbelieving way, as the five of them set off to the bakery.
They arrived at the Bakery and everyone except Meike got themselves a huge cream doughnut.
As the five walked around eating, Ray suddenly yelled in excitement giving Meike a fright