Shut Your Mouth When I'm Talking To You

Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

All five scrambled out from the wreckage just in time to see Mr. And Mrs. Way arrive home.
The parents looked aghast at the mess in the room (it was a good thing they had already cleaned up after the party)

“Mum, Dad,” Mikey started, “I can explain.”
“Michael! The floor is sopping wet!” exclaimed his mother,
“Awww Mum! It will dry out, we were just having fun.” Gerard whined.
Mr. Way gave Gerard a disapproving look.
“I think you boys should take this outside while Donna and I clean up the mess.”

Meike felt horrible, “I’ll help,” she said apologetically .
Mr. and Mrs. Way turned their heads towards Meike noticing her for the first time.
“Oh,” Mrs. Way said surprised, “Hello…. Who are you?” she asked.
“Oh umm I’m Meike,” Meike said extending her hand.
“Hello Meike, ummm oh, no, don’t worry about this mess we will clean it up.” She added slightly wide-eyed.

Meike and the boys moved back to the deck.
“Umm what was that about… Meike asked Mikey.
“Oh don’t worry, Mum’s probably just surprised to see us with a girl” He laughed, “Can’t say we bring them home often.”
“Oh hahaha” Meike sighed, “For a second I thought I had a massive welt on my face or something.”
“Your entire face is a welt!” Mikey laughed but soon stopped as Meike’s fist made aquantance with his shoulder.
“OWWW!!!” he groaned, clutching his shoulder with his other hand.
“Oh cool off Mikey,” Gerard yelled.
Mikey looked up at Gerard, about to pull the fingers, but was caught short as a blast of water hit him in the chest. Gerard had grabbed the hose and was attacking Mikey.
“Haha!” Gerard yelled, “Payback!”

They all ended up in teams, Frank and Mikey, versus Gerard, Ray and Meike. And had a massive water fight in the back garden with the left over water balloons and the hose.
Meike and Gerard, both soaking wet, ran around the side of the house to sneak up on Mikey and Frank.
They bobbed down by the corner of the house where they could spy. Meike moved in front of Gerard,
“Ok they are filling water bombs, when they run out to the deck we will steal them and attack them from their own base.” Meike informed Gerard, “that good?”
“Yup.” Gerard answered.
Meike smiled and turned her head back to Mikey and Frank, causing her wet hair to flick across her bare shoulder blades.
Gerard noticing this, suddenly had a flashback to Meike in the bathroom and her wet hair falling on her bare back.
He let his thoughts wander for a bit too long, for at that moment a water bomb flew inches past Meike’s head and hit Gerard instead.
“RUN!” Yelled Meike as Frank and Mikey started firing water balloon after water balloon at the two.
The water fight lasted for the whole evening and when Meike finally got home she was so exhausted and sore, she went straight to bed.