Status: Keep Runnin

Like Our Love, Killjoys Will Never Die

Playing with my emotions

Frank POV

"Poison," Mikey said dragging the 'n.' "We've been driving for hours. Let's just head back to the diner we saw a while ago. It's getting late and I'm tired," He whined. Gerard sighed. "Fine Kobra. Just stop whining," Gee replied making a quick u-turn which caused us to all slide to the right.

I looked next to me where Gerard was focusing on the dusty path which was barely a road anymore. Fuck he's so hot. Oh the things I would do to him. I would totally bang him.

His hand quickly pumping me, us making out roughly, his heavenly moans filling my ears, him riding out his orgasm and his seed filling deep inside of me and- Oh shit. Frank Jr. is becoming a little to happy.

"Okay Frankie. You gotta stop thinking about him that way. He's straight and has a girlfriend. I bet he already made love to her and she was the one who heard him moan. Damn. How I wish I was Disaster Prone . I want his cock in my entrance. I want him to pound into me senseless. I want him to scream my name." I thought to myself.

"What was that, Ghoul? I didn't hear you," Ray said pointing to his ear. "What was what?" I asked confused. "You were mumbling something, Fun Ghoul," Gerard answered not taking his eyes off the road. Oh god. I was saying that out loud. At least they didn't hear me.

I shrugged. "Just thinking," I said grinning at the thought. Ray and Mikey looked at me funny before going back to some random-ass conversation.

Gerard soon parked the car in front of the diner. I was about to get out but Gerard pulled me by the arm and sat me back down. "You guys go ahead inside. I gotta talk to Ghoul," Gerard said. They nodded and went inside. Now it was just Gerard and I in the car.

Gerard leaned over and whispered huskily in my ear. "I heard what you mumbled earlier. It was damn sexy," He licked the shell of my ear and I gasped in pleasure. "Mmm. I would tap on that," he said kissing and nipping at my neck.

I lifted and turned my head to give him more access. He grazed on a patch of sensitive skin just below my ear and started sucking, swirling his tongue over the area. I moaned quietly. He smirked against my neck and pulled back. He looked me dead in the eyes before crashing his lips to mine. It took me a second to react but we were soon making out with each other hungrily. Our tongues fought for dominance and his was clearly winning.

Our teeth clashed together and our lips moved in sync. I finally broke away from the kiss, gasping for air. "Just....wow," I breathed. "I know right?" He said laughing.

"Frankie?" Gerard spoke not using my killjoy name. "Yeah Gee?" I asked. "Your kisses are 100 percent better then Lindsey's" He said laughing. At that moment, I felt my heart melt and I smiled widely. God I love this guy.

***Timelapse***

We are now all talking about what the world might be if the killjoys won this fierce battle.

"I bet there'll be a bunch of posters of us killjoys in all the cities we saved. Wouldn't that be grea-" Mikey was cut of by a nocking at the diner's door and the same voice that I hate with all my heart.

"It's me!!" Lindsey said from behind the door. Gerard ran and let her in. She threw herself in his arms and kissed him roughly. It just makes me sick.

"Umm Poison? What is disaster doing here?" Ray asked. "I invited her to stay with us for a while," He answered. Oh hell no! I don't want that bitch being here! "Oh okay," Ray said forcing a smile. You see, we don't particularly like Lindsey but since Gerard is happy, we're "happy". We still prefer Death Pill though. She was really sweet and funny. Hmm...I wonder if we still have her transam number.

I looked back at Gerard and Lindsey. I regret ever doing such a thing.

His tongue was shoved down her throat. She was palming his crotch through his pants and he moaned at the friction.

Tears started to form. I went into the small backroom where I finally let my tears fall freely. Why does he like playing with my emotions!? First he says I'm a better kisser than Lindsey then, he fucking is basically swallowing her face!

I rested my back against the wall and slowly slid down until my knees were touching my chest. I hid my face in my hands (which rested on Frank's knees) and fell asleep.

Dreaming of a life where I'm with Gerard. Where we are together. Happy forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys. I feel bad for Frank don't you? Anywho...New story! How do you all like so far? Good? Bad? Okay?

Would anyone want to be a co-writer for this story? If so, message me and I'll gladly add you as an author ^,^

Comment, subscribe, or recommend!

XOXO Tyler