Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Prolouge

“One word; No Way.”

“That’s two words, you fucking idiot.” Zacky retorted.

“Whatever, I don’t care. Are you guys stupid or something?” I asked, “I’m not going to get my fortune told. Why waste that kind of money when I can get three meals of cheeseburgers with it?”

“Oh, come on Jimmy, live life a little. Enjoy life. Splurge a bit.” Matt commented.

“Yeah, what harm can it do? It’s not like it’s believable anyway, right?” Johnny said.

“That’s exactly my point, it’s not believable so why do it in the first place?”

“The question is, Jimmy, why not?” Brian said, a smirk on his face, “I know a friend of a friend who knows a woman.”

“Gypsy or something?” Matt asked.

“Don’t know, don’t really care. And there’s a discount in it too, since it’s the five of us, we only have to pay a hundred. Look at it, man. She charges 30 bucks per person. $50 off, worth it.” Brian said.

“Wait, wait, let me get this,” I say, “You’re willing to spend a hundred bucks on the five of us to listen to some crap old lady predict our future?” I ask.

“Well, yeah, for my friends, I’m doing you a favour here, Jimmy. And come on, you can’t let me down, I’ve already called to make an appointment. We’d have to pay the usual 30 bucks per person if only the four of us turns up.” Brian begged.

I sighed. What the fuck is happening to my band members?
♠ ♠ ♠
What d'ya think?
Should I post more?