Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Nine

“All right, everything’s here, everyone’s ready, are there any more things that need to be put out?” Val asked as she breezed through the house.

Megan rolled her eyes at her best friend.

It was already four thirty in the afternoon, half an hour till the party starts.

To be honest, Megan was looking forward to meeting Maurine, Jimmy’s dream girl. He has been talking non stop about her since Megan asked about their date. She was convinced that Jimmy had fallen head over heels over this girl. But she was worried. What if, what if this doesn’t turn out right? Then it’ll all be her fault. She was the one who initiated that he went for this matchmaking programme, and if anything goes wrong, she’ll be the one to blame.

But it’s only been a week, she thought, nothing’s on the way to serious yet.

“Are you okay?” Lacey asked, coming up in front of Megan.

Megan shook off the awful feeling she had and gave Lacey an ever deserving smile and nodded her head gently.

“Just can’t wait till the party starts,” She said, once again, walking into the kitchen to lend a helping hand to the nervous Valary.

On the other side of town, Jimmy Sullivan sat in front of the hood of the ’67 Chevy Impala. The car belonged to Megan. Everything else in it was either stolen from one of the guys, or a gift. The car itself was a gift from her father on her eighteenth, a year before he died. That’s why she loves the car so much. The only person she trusts with it is Jimmy and that was only because the others have crashed it one too many times.

It was Megan’s idea to have Maurine come over to the party, instead of having their date. Well, Jimmy thought, at least his money’s safe.

Jimmy looked up as he heard a click go off in the direction of Maurine’s house. Wearing a black capris with a plain black top, she walked out onto the driveway with a picture perfect smile on her face.

Beautiful, Jimmy thought.

“Ready to go?” She asked, taking his hand in hers.

The only ability Jimmy had was to nod his head, and once again, he was on the road, cruising back to his house to attend the too-late birthday bash.

“Alright guys, Jimmy has just drove up the driveway, get to your places!” Matt ordered, peeping through the curtains of the house.

Everyone was there, from Good Charlotte, to the likes of AFI. Surprise was on everyone’s mind as they waited patiently at their spots awaiting James Sullivan to walk in that front door.

The door clicked.

One.

Two.

Three.

“SURPRISE!” The thunderous roar echoed the whole house as the couple made slow steps in.

Maurine was blushing madly and Jimmy rolled his eyes.

“You guys are insane. You fully know that I’m aware of this party, right?” Jimmy asked, his hands still gripping strong on Maurine’s.

Megan walked up to the couple, a smirk plastered upon her features, “Live a little, eigh, Jimmeh.”

Jimmy laughed, hell, this may be a few days late, but hell, it’s going to be one hell of a rave, Jimmy thought.

As the night progressed, the party died down. One by one, the guests left, finally leaving Jimmy, Maurine and Megan behind.

The guys have cleaned up after and they were all too fucking tired to stay a couple more hours. Leaving the three of them with nothing to do.

“Jimmy, I’m gonna head home,” Megan finally said, getting off of the couch.

She extended her hands to Maurine in a form of greeting and gave Jimmy a tight hug.

“Now, now, don’t be up to anything naughty,” She whispered into Jimmy’s ear, smirking.

Jimmy rolled his eyes, closing the door behind him as Megan’s loud laugh was still heard.

“I guess I should be going too,” Maurine said, shyly.

Jimmy shook his head in disaproval.

Without warning, he colided his lips with hers, deepening the kiss.

Oh, this is gonna be a long night, he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, this is a long one.
Thanks for the comments and thanks for subscribing! =]

Comments?