Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Eleven

“That was mean, what you did to me,” I said, sitting on the hood of the Impala, in front of the ever so grand house of Ms Coleman.

“It’s my job, Jimmy. The sex was great, but really, it meant nothing,” She replied, closing the distance between us.

“And you went so low. Desperate for a promotion or something?”

She laughed, “Oh, you don’t know how low I’ve stood, Sullivan. You’re not the first and you’re certainly not the last.”

“You stole my heart, Coleman.”

“I know,” A smirk played upon her lips, “That’s what I was supposed to do.”

“Well, I hope you’re happy.”

“As I’ve said, it’s my job. Without this scoop, I wouldn’t have gone anywhere, Jimmy.”

“So how’d you find out that I was attached to the Matchmaking agency?”

“I’ve got sources,” She simply said.

“So, to summarise your plan, you got on, eventually got me, slept with me, acted all fucking nice, then leave me for a scoop for your story.”

She nodded.

“You never cease to amaze me, Maurine. Or is that even your real name?”

“But Jimmy, can’t we still be friends?” She asked, acting nice, that smirk still playing on her face.

“You’re never going any where with this kind of shit, Coleman," I said, bitterly.

I got up from my seating position and went into the car.

Slamming the door and starting the engine, I bade farewell to the bitch that stole my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a VERY short one.
Just a filler I thought of, quite stupid, actually.
Hope you liked it anyways.
Comments are loved. =]