Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirteen

I knocked on the door once, waiting patiently on her porch.

Me and Jane were supposed to be going to the reunion tonight. They held the reunion every year, it was just that either I was on tour, or that I was just too plain lazy to get my ass off of my bed.

This year, it was held in Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort, which isn’t too far away from here. Theme for this year was renascence, meaning that almos the entire party would be dressed in the likes of the 17th centuary. Let’s just hope that I’m not the only one that attends it with a jacket a jeans.

I heard that they were doing the reunion in both the Cielo Mare Ballroom and the pool deck. Goed to show that the organising community have a lot of money in their hands.

“Jimmy!” Jane said, stepping out of her home.

Whirling around, I looked at her. Wow.

She wore a starpless black evening gown that runs to the floor, gaining a bit of height with her stilletos. A white shaul was draped around her, making her look more elegant. Her eyes were lined with choled-coloured eyeliner and her cheeks rosy pink.

“Yes?” She asked, a smirk playing on her face.

“You look beautiful, Jane.”

She blushed.

“Let’s go,” I said, holding out my hand to her.

Gladly accepting it, we walked out to the waiting cab.

“You’re fucking cheap, Sullivan.”

Being a cheap, pays. Really. Comparing the cab fare here rather then having me drive my own car, I’ve saved on petrol and the cost of how much I need to pay if I parked here. I’m a happy man. Cheap, but happy.

“James Sullivan,” A bright and bubbly woman said as we approached the reception of the ballroom.

I smiled at her, unsure of who she was.

“Lindsay Marie,” Jane greeted from beside me.

Lindsay Marie, familiar name.

“Oh, you guys are together, I presume?” I asked, her fingers pointing back and forth between us.

Jane nodded.

“Well then, welcome. The rest are inside. Dinner will comence at eight thirty.”

She led us inside the ballroom, it being dimly lit.

We were shown to a round table where the rest of the gang were.

“Took you guys long enough,” Brian commented, munching on the appetizer.

I rolled my eyes.

“So, see anyone you recognise yet?” Jane asked.

“As far as this?” I asked, “No.”

“You don’t remember Lindsay Marie? Are you being daft?”

“No, and since when have you had an english accent?” I asked.

Ignoring my question, she went on, “You dated her remember, then she dumped you for this blonde haired, blue eyed jock from the soccer team.”

“She did?”

Jane rolled her eyes.

“Ignore him, he’s being stupid Jane. I think he just isn’t high on booze yet, therefore he doesn’t remember anyone here. As you may remember, he was always high during high school.” Megan interverned.

I scowled at her.

“I only speak the truth,” She defended, regaining her posture and sitting still.

“Jimmy Sullivan and Jane Fisher. I never thought it would happen.”

Me and Jane turned around to see the bitch that made high school a living hell for all of us, Lauri Parker.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's a cheap bastard, I know.
There's nothing I can do about it, lol.
Comments?