Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Fifteen

She threw her phone on the bed, she too joining it. She was tired, wait, no, she was beyond tired, she was exhausted. The rest were still at the reunion, well, at least that’s what she thinks anyway. She could care even less now that the pairings have been completed. It looks like Avenged Sevenfold has had their half at the party, leaving her alone.

It wasn’t as if she was angry at them or their girlfriends or anything. Hell, even if they weren’t their girlfriends, they’d still be her friends. But it’s hard when she’s the only one without someone. Being single sucks at times, but it has it’s pros and cons.

She thought back about the night, pretty exciting it was. She met up with some of her clossest friends that she hadn’t met since she finished high school. Met with the ex-lovers and the pro-bitches. One person that was still stuck in the back of her mind was Jonathan.

Jonathan Tanner just had this ability to stay on her mind for hours or days. They weren’t together though, her and Jon. They were likely aquaintances, best friends, if it had to be said. She used to spent a lot of time with him, and then developing feelings that till now, she still can’t shake off.

Oh, why’d I have to meet him again, was the question that raced through her mind. He still looked the same, the lanky frame, the rimmed glasses, the stupid grin marked on his face. And he still had this cocky arrogant character she’s most attracted to. He was cocky and arrogant, but in a good way. He has had a reputation for being mad psycho around the school. More psycho then Jimmy. But then, that’s the thing that is most appealing to Megan.

Maybe it was the fact that Jonathan used to be so nice to her, the fact that he’d do whatever she says, do her homework for her, be there when Jimmy’s fucking other girls.
Or was it the fact that he was complacent and had the couldn’t-care-less attitude.

It’s wrong, she reminded herself. During that time, Jonathan was attached to one of her clossest friends. She felt bad, only letting know one person of her feelings for Jon. That person was Jimmy, and till now, she still trusts him with it.

She felt disgusted with herself everytime those feelings came, harder and stronger. Disgusted that she feels like she’s treating him too nicely. Disgusted that she may be the reason why her best friend had to go through a heartbreak. Disgusted that she actually had this feelings for him.

“I need to get him out of my mind,” She muttered, “He’s fucking engaged, Megan. Don’t screw things over like you did before.”

Muttering those last words, she laid back on her back, instantly falling asleep to a dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third person again.
Sucked pretty bad.
I am sooooooooo tired.

Comments? x.