Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Seventeen

Weeks passed and nothing happened. No dates, no romance, no nothing. The only people I’ve been out with in this past weeks are the guys, Megan and Jane.

Jane has become my other source of entertainment. Yes, she entertains me. A lot, for that matter. We’ve been hanging out a lot in these weeks. I think I’m beginning to warm up to her. Or maybe, I’m beginning to form feelings for her.

“Don’t be stupid, Sullivan,” Brian stated.

I glared at the back of his head.

“Now how can you have feelings for her, really? I mean, you always go for girls who’re… on the edge, on the pole, on drugs…”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh, come on, Maurine didn’t fit in all those categories.”

“But in the end, she was still a bitch, so you gotta admit, your type are always the ones that cause trouble.”

“Jane can cause trouble.” I said, defending her.

Brian snorted, “Yeah, name me one time that she actually got herself in serious trouble.”

“Well, there was this one time-“ Wait, no, that wasn’t trouble, that was a moshpit, “Okay, so there’s this other time when-“ Okay, so that was our fault and she got the blame for it, “Maybe not that, but then…”

“You’ve got nothing,” Brian concluded.

“Wait, I got it.”

“And what is ‘it’ exactly?” He asked.

“Well, she did get in trouble when Maurine turned out to be a total bitch. She takes risk,” I smiled, smugly.

“That’s her job! She has to take risks, whether she likes it or not!” Brian protested.

“So,” he continued, “Jane has never took a major risk in her life. Therefore, she does not fit in the type of category you fall in. Face it, even if you were gonna get it on, it wouldn’t last.”

For the umpteenth time that night, I rolled my eyes, “That’s a really good way to lift my spirits, guitarist,” I said, sarcastically.

He smiled, “Just doing my job.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A short filler, just to continue the story.
Next part is gonna be good, or so I hope.
Comments? =]