Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Four

In and out she went from Jimmy’s to Zacky’s. She barely knew the word home, it’s like she had sold it for years now and she’s taking shelter in the homes of her friends in need.

It’s been a month, she was tired of it. But she knew she had to help. Zacky lost Gena, but he seems to have had gotten over it. Keyword: seems.

Nobody knows what he’s feeling inside anymore, it’s as if his feelings have all dissapeared. He did nothing with enthusiasm, talked like a dead robort, eats irregularly, and god knows if he’s had a good night’s sleep for the past month.

She had been there for him though, going back and forth from Jimmy’s to his. She was the first one to have attended to him when he needed someone the most. Mostly because she was the only one who had the skills to jump over his fence and actually get to face him.

But it has been a month, and she hadn’t stopped caring. It weirds him out that she cares so much now. Deep down, he feels a tingling feeling, a feeling of warmth and love distracted from her. But he was too foolish to admit it, too foolish to fall in love again.

Jimmy Sullivan knew that he had fallen hard for his best friend. But as do Zacky, he doesn’t want to admit it. He just felt that it wasn’t right, wasn’t meant to be.

It was just a feeling, he said to himself, a feeling that he got when she helps him. The feeling of love, warmth and care. Maybe that’s all that he needed now.

Megan was confused. She has had this feeling for a long time. The feeling that she cared for that someone. It cannot go away, no matter how much she tried. She had felt loved. The feeling that is impossible to get rid off.

“Zacky, I need to talk to you,” She said, coming into his living room.

He gave her a confused look, “What is it, anything wrong?”

“I think I may have done serious shit.”

“And that is…?”

“I think I fell for Jimmy, Zacky.”

Zacky’s eyes went big. Suddenly, a pang of jealousy ran through his nerves.

“Does he know?” He asked.

Megan shook her head.

“Are you gonna tell him?”

Once again, she shook her head, “I dunnoe what to do Zack. Really, it feels so-so wrong.”

“But I thought you had a thing for Jonathan. What happened?”

“Oh, come on. You don’t expect me to get it on with someone who’s getting married, right? I’m not such a bitch,” She replied.

“What do you think I should do?” She asked.

He shrugged, “Tell him?”

“I can’t do that. It’s like fucking suicide. You know I can’t stand rejection. Why’d you think I only have three serious boyfriends in the course of my twenty seven years in life?”

He nodded, “True.”

The question running through his head now was, what is this feeling that’s taing control of me?

He felt guilty, as if he was cheating on Gena, as he has these feelings for Megan. And what about Jimmy, he asked himself. What would he say if his feelings with Meg were mutual?

She sighed, “Anyways, my cousins are flying in from Australia. I’m supposed to go get them, can you give me a ride?”

He nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kindda a crappy one in my opinion.
I may not be updating for the next few days because of exams, but stay tuned.
And wish me luck. =))