Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Twenty Seven

“It’s been a long time since we did this,” He said, reminiscing about the past.

“Yeah,” she nodded, “the last time we watched a movie was at a drive-in and you were getting it on in the back of the van with some chic.”

“Rayne was not a chic,” He argued.

“You fucked a guy?” She arched her brows.

He rolled his eyes, “What I meant was that Rain was not just a chic. She was my first, ya know.”

“You fucked your first in the back of a van with at least five people in the front?! Dude, that was my father’s van!” She screeched, smacking his arm playfully.

He snickered, “What has been done can’t be undone. Unless you want me to fuck her again, that is.”

“Oh yeah,” She nodded, “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Jimmy laughed.

“I actually heard she married a doctor after college…” Megan muttered.

Jimmy nodded, impressed, “Good for her.”

“Jimmy, what do you think about life? I mean… most of our high school friends are either attached or dead. I think me and you are lagging behind…”

He smiled, “We’re not lagging. We’re just taking some time to enjoy life. Ya know, chill a little, take things at a pace.”

“Don’t say that!” She argued, “It makes me feel that I won’t get married till I’m forty five.”

“Babe, you’re to pre-occupied with us to ever get married.”

She nodded.

“I dunnoe, man. I mean… I feel so.. so alone. Ya know. Just, I want someone, someone that I know who loves me. Now-a-days, I feel like no one knows me anymore. The real me,” She said, deep in her own thought.

That got Jimmy Sullivan thinking. What did she mean that no one knew her anymore?
It made him feel like he was a bad friend. He had been her best friend since high school, he knew her inside out. Her stating that fact made him feel out of place.

“Anyways,” She said, looking up at him, “don’t you guys have to go on tour or something? I’ve seen you guys in Huntington for far too long.”

He srugged, “We don’t know yet. Hopefully, everyone has recovered from the loss and we can move on.”

She shook her head, “I miss Gena, Jimmy.”

“Then imagine what Zacky is going through,” He said, wrapping his arms around her.

She nodded.

Jimmy had his arms around her, she thought, shouldn’t she feel her nerves tighten? Isn’t that the rule of liking someone?

“I’m gonna go now, thanks for the evening,” She said, uncomfortably.

“Awe, babe, you’re no fun. It’s only 12 a.m.” He whined.
She sighed. Inviting him in for coffee won’t hurt, would it?
♠ ♠ ♠
g-g-g-g-UNIT!
hehes.
how was it?
tell me!!!!