Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Two

“You went to a gypsy?” Silence continued with that question. And then her outburst came.

“I can’t fucking believe you went to a gypsy!” Megan gasps, laughing even harder.

“She wasn’t a gypsy, she was an ordinary woman who tells fortune.” I defended.

“And what do you usually call that?” She asked, a few snorts still coming through.

“Shut up.” I ordered.

“Alright, alright. So what’d she say? Getting lucky in life anytime soon?” She asked.

I nodded and shook my head, “She says I’m getting married in a year..”

Her eyes went big and again, she had an outburst.

“It would really help if you stopped laughing..” I muttered.

“I’m sorry.” She snorted.

“Looks like we gotta keep an eye out for potential wives, eh, Jimmy?” She teased.

I flipped her off and she laughed even more.

Megan, Megan Alexandra Fox. What can I say about her? Smart, deffinitely. Beautiful, of course. Goes mentally hyper about skittles? That’s her.

Megan had been my best friend for ages now. We met each other in Junior High when she moved to Huntington.

Contrary to popular belief, me and her are just friends. Even though the rest of the band has been drooling on her since I introduced them. They say that I’m stupid to not notice such a beautiful girl in front of me and not grab my chance when I first met her. But think about it, to me, dating her would be… incest. She’s been like a little sister that I could torture and tell everything that I have on my mind. So it wold be weird when suddenly we become a couple.

The thought still disturbs me.

“Jimmy, I should’ve asked you this long ago, who’s idea was it for you to visit a gypsy?”

“She’s not a gypsy!” I protested.

“Answer the question.” She ordered, rolling her eyes.

“Brian.”

Again, her eyes bulged out as she laughed again for the millionth time that night.

“Oh my.. Oh-“ She starts laughing again, “Oh god, Synyster Gates brought you to see a gypsy?” She snorted.

“He paid for it.. And it’s not like it hurt or anything. I don’t belief half that crap anyway. Come on, me, married in a year? The world would go shit.” I said.

She nodded, “True.”

I rolled my eyes at her insult.

“But fuck, James. Brian? Brian Elwin Haner Jr a.k.a THE Synyster Gates we know and love, bring you to a gypsy?”

“Do you have something against me and gypsies or something?” I asked.

She snickered.

“So what are the other guys’ prediction?” She asked.

I shrugged, “Don’t know. Didn’t discuss it. We’ll find out tomorrow.”

She nodded, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the commenters and subscribers.
As you know, I love you.

Updates are not gonna be so frequent, sorry. I'll try though.
I have a lot of things on my hands now and I only have the weekends to update.
Thanks for understanding. =)