Jimmy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Chapter Thirty

A normal Saturday afternoon passed by quickly, me and the girls enjoying ourselves at the mall ripping off the guys’ credit. Okay, maybe not over the limit. Actually, we didn’t even buy that much stuff.

Walking past the bathroom that night, I heard an unusual sound, one of which someone was.. vomiting.

I knocked on the door twice.

“Sarah, Mel, which one of you is in there?” I asked from the other side.

Mel stuck her head out from her room to see the comotion.

“What happened?” She asked, moving her eyes from me, to the bathroom and then to me again.

“Oh god, Sarah, are you okay?!” She asked, panic consuming her voice.

She knocked harder until we heard a flush coming from inside.

The door clicked open to reveal a deshelved looking Sarah nearly dropping down on her weak knees.

“Good god, what happened to you?” I asked as we sat her on her bed.

She shrug her shoulders.

“One moment I’m fine, the next, I feel like the room’s turning and then suddenly I threw all the day’s food out.”

I moved my hand to her forehead, checking for tempreture, she was hot.

“Babe, you’re burning,”

“Am I, now?” She asked, comically.

Both me and Melissa rolled our eyes.

“Mel, make sure she gets tucked in bed, I’m gonna go down to fetch some water and asprin,” I said, as I made a move for the stairs.

“Hey, Meg, you home?” Jimmy’s voice echoed the entrance as I ran down the stairs.

“Yeah!” I replied.

We met each other in the kitchen.

“What’s up?” I asked as I opened the cabinet for the asprin.

He sighed, “I’m bored.”

I rolled my eyes, “Go play in traffic.”

“I said I was bored, not that I wanted to commit suicide.”

“Isn’t boredom just suicide, in a context?” I asked as I began to make my way up to Sarah’s room again.

He nodded, thoughtfully before asking, “Are you sick or something?”

I shook my head, “These are for Sarah, she’s having a fever.”

He nodded and we went into the room to see a sleeping form of Sarah and Melissa beside her, stroking her hair.

Mel looked up at us, she smiled upon seeing Jimmy.

“Hey Jim,” She nodded in greeting at him.

He did the same.

“Sarah, wake up, you gotta take the meds then you can sleep again,” Melissa shook her awake.

Sarah grimly gulped down the drink as she swallowed the aspirin. She then hit her head on the pillow and ocne more, she was in a slumber.

“We gotta get her checked out tomorrow,” I said as me, Mel and Jimmy made our way to the living room.

Mel nodded in agreement.

“Who’s gonna take her though?” She asked.

“You?”

Melissa shook her head, “Sorry, I made plans. I can’t cancel cause… well, because.”

I shrugged, “I can’t too. I have to meet Zacky. If I cancelled, he’ll hate me for the rest of our lives.”

Then we turned to Jimmy and grinned.

And trust me when I say he had a look of fear on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments =)
appreciated.